Toribash
View Poll Results: Tighten compliance this rule or leave everything as is?
Tighten compliance this rule
8 Votes / 88.89%
Leave everything as is
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well i like to make alot of research

Also as i came back to look whats up in the clan i saw Link8 has joined and i heard some things about him in the past " complaining - hating " but i didnt want to say something whitout a proof.

Today i would have enough proof to make my thread about why link8 isnt a good guy to have in the clan , but Andrey was faster so i brought my Info to this thread.

*no personal hate on Link8*
Last edited by affei; Jun 26, 2011 at 09:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]
OK, abot tertywerty. I was doing the right thing, my anger was just that day. He deserved that. Why? Because he kept telling everyone to kill themselfs and was a troll. 2. Nercodeath was a good friend of mine and I didn't like how ishi scammed him. He may have done some bad things but that was still consider as scam, He could have did it a better way.

You can look up all the information you want on me, but I will have a good answer for what I did. Also, my reputation may be bad but everything I did I did for a reason and the reason was always Just, if it was bad or good.
Well Link8 you know its always better to just shut up and leave.

If i would complain about everything i hate on the forum or ingame i would have to do alot of writting .

Also the thing whit terrty was tottaly unnecessary because he is on a higher position than you he is very known in the community and also he is like he is.

If you start acting retarted like he did you arent better than him , think about why should you be on his level why should you complain about everything and hate on all peoble if your bored.

Just dont act like the guy you hate.

And thats my point your going to stand at the exact same level if you do hate on a person just because he did something thats not fair in your opinion.

Just dont mind about people acting stupid , be clever dont talk whit them and go your own way.

If you go your own way whitout complaining about someone you wont have any trouble at all even i learned it the hard way loosing friends and having troubles whit admins about being a dick.

JUST IGNORE THEM AND YOUR SAVE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Good advice thanks ^_^. But I always hear that so I guess it's time for me to start doing it.
Hopefully you will follow the advice and have a good time staying in this clan for a long time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Duck] [OLDA]
Lol andrey sorry i apologize i thouthg of these guys i letted in as great guys and i knew them also (except tessh)

but i didnt know link will dissapoint us that much... when its your likes you can just throw him out.
i apologize
Originally Posted by KOTBOLT View Post
i think there is no need in this thread we have the discussion thread where we can talk about all these stuff

Lol you tell him that this is useless why you make threads about people trolling him on other threads while it should be in discussions?