Toribash
Im Here To Find Love

U may call me cowboy. Mostly because i from Texas.My real name is Rey Vela Im 16 yrs old i love toribash and i love COD even thou i haven't played in a while.
I love toribash i have no idea why but it makes me relaxed and calm i play every day after school i love how things are truly based on your skill i say this because i play alot of ABD and i have been practicing alot to get better when i get bored i like to do grappling ranked which would be greykidio and aikidobigdojo and i forgot the other one i love to practice with bigdogswag from the clan of Luck and Cycloplasm from OC.
I was looking for a clan that was more active my friend bigdogswag from LUCK was telling me that i should join a more active and better clan than the one i was in which was (ITUA) so i started looking but havent found a very active clan when i say active i mean actually on the game. i believe origin is very active i see them in game alot and i appreciate this clan and have high respect for them.
i do not have any skills but i love to make textures for the clan that have the name across it and stuff i do it for my self.but i always like to share .
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest"
bro your in a clan already. auto denied
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by BloodyVine View Post

U may call me cowboy. Mostly because i from Texas.My real name is Rey Vela Im 16 yrs old i love toribash and i love COD even thou i haven't played in a while.
I love toribash i have no idea why but it makes me relaxed and calm i play every day after school i love how things are truly based on your skill i say this because i play alot of ABD and i have been practicing alot to get better when i get bored i like to do grappling ranked which would be greykidio and aikidobigdojo and i forgot the other one i love to practice with bigdogswag from the clan of Luck and Cycloplasm from OC.
I was looking for a clan that was more active my friend bigdogswag from LUCK was telling me that i should join a more active and better clan than the one i was in which was (ITUA) so i started looking but havent found a very active clan when i say active i mean actually on the game. i believe origin is very active i see them in game alot and i appreciate this clan and have high respect for them.
i do not have any skills but i love to make textures for the clan that have the name across it and stuff i do it for my self.but i always like to share .

a hell why not (i mean yes)

Just for future reference you may want to put more information that is toribash related or about you as a person. i'm not great at making apps but i do know how to spot a good one or what one needs.

i know hes been auto denied but i don't see a clan and if there was one before personally i don't see that reason to deny someone.
ik ik but he posted this at the time he was still in a clan. He could wait 2-3 days before he posts his application back
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Im Here To Find Love

Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
Originally Posted by BloodyVine View Post
Im Here To Find Love

ok now im just disappointed...
"Just for future reference you may want to put more information that is toribash related or about you as a person. i'm not great at making apps but i do know how to spot a good one or what one needs."

this is what i said last time you posted and from what i can tell this is the exact same app... This does not bode well for you, my vote is now neutral
BLOODY VINE:
If you don't even want to write in proper grammar on
an application for one of the longest living clans
I don't think you deserve to join honestly.
Also, the fact that you didn't even change the application
from the first time you posted just proves you
don't truly care about the vote.
For now, my vote is a NO
Origin For Life
Whaaat optimus is allowed to vote but I'm not? R00D Asf. You should all kill yourselfs.

IM JUST KIDDING I LOVE YOU ALL : D

Ew, no bloodyvines app is short, grammar is terrible, no information about yourself, and well no information whatsoever. Go look at applications people put effort into, not 5 second applications that took no effort at all. I recommend you all say no.
i suck