View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol, yeah. You should get in on it too. Rape the toribash community with [r] signatures. \o/
Hmm im surprised Decap doesnt have that.

Oh and if it counts i say yes to fargle nighthawk and rott, they all seem worthy.

▲ ▲
I won't be on until later tonight. Sorry Raid.

Originally Posted by dentian View Post
Members
AIR

Fargle(FALCON)
VAATI(WHITE TIGER)
Chickens(NIGHTINGALE)
TatsuJay(PANDA)
Arrowbasse(TALON)
SniperWolf(WOLF)

Fargle, you might want to clear this up, just ask to be removed from the roster.
Last edited by Larry; Jul 26, 2009 at 09:25 PM.
Please note that it was a three way decision.

nighthawk1:
Decision: Rejected
Reason: Being lazy and lying in your application means you're not a trustworthy person so why should we accept someone who we can't trust?

Fargle:
Decision: Accepted

Rott:
Decision: Accepted

Welcome Fargle and Rott. ;]
Originally Posted by Renkai View Post
I won't be on until later tonight. Sorry Raid.

Fargle, you might want to clear this up, just ask to be removed from the roster.

This hasn't been updated in ages.

I think I'm still in there

Fargle left element like a month ago :l

/invade
If I already haven't said this, you guys have my full support. Well, not my full support, such as.

Donating- Sorry I cannot donate, I am busy with the Runners League competition.
Members- Maybe if I see some great clanless members fighting above 2nd dan, I could tell them to send you guys an application.
Signature- It seems you already have your logo ready, but I can make a clan special signature, please PM me back though, I wont look in this clan dsc for a while.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
If I already haven't said this, you guys have my full support. Well, not my full support, such as.

Donating- Sorry I cannot donate, I am busy with the Runners League competition.
Members- Maybe if I see some great clanless members fighting above 2nd dan, I could tell them to send you guys an application.
Signature- It seems you already have your logo ready, but I can make a clan special signature, please PM me back though, I wont look in this clan dsc for a while.

Thanks Sly. We appreciate the support. ;]