Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I just realized that I can just diarrhea shoot with the cz75 auto holding down the fire button....
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
I just did something beyond amazing, and it won't ever see the light of day because I didn't record it

I was playing a casual game on dust, and we were tied 7-7. My entire team rushed long and died, all 9 of them. I was still in T spawn with my awp and bomb. No one on the enemy team was dead.

So what did I do? 1 minute 30 second 1v10 awp clutch. After I killed the 2nd to last guy, I had about 10 seconds left so I rushed and planted with like, half a second to spare. I sat behind the boxes A, too scared to peek, and I hear footsteps and boom, I headshot the dude rushing me from cat.

Like 6 people from that game added me. If I had done a single thing wrong that game, we would have lost. I received 16 commendations.
Hoss.
that's pretty cool
do you play comp much?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
GG random russian dude whose name I don't remember
played a competetive game, in which we started as CT, during first half we went 3-12 because we had like 0 organisation, but once first half was over, some russian dude started taking the lead and told u where to go etc and we won the game with 16-12 in the end

also got cold war achievement because noone died in the last round :O
Last edited by Melqart; Oct 20, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I just placed in silver 4.

I'm hilariously bad with everything that isn't an awp/famas.

get out of silver quick or you'll be doomed to a life of dupduck/complexity
i believe in you
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Played with my MG/Nova friends yesterday after not touching the game for a month or two. I can still carry like I used to B)

Also might want to update me as Silver Elite cause yeah.
Last edited by NotShadow; Oct 22, 2014 at 09:18 AM.