Toribash
Now put nodes at the end of the barrels and make it shoot lazers! (long red cylinders)

Er...

/invade
and the scope of barret! with a grenade launcher and bazooka attachments and a bubblegum dispenser and a bank on the side
-_-"
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
and the scope of barret! with a grenade launcher and bazooka attachments and a bubblegum dispenser and a bank on the side
-_-"

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. Also, since I'm selling my old texture I have already begun on my new once, but when I stopped doing textures for a couple months I forgot about all the touching up effects, thankfully I was reminded of them, and well heres a small preview of what I will be working on.
Which do you prefer?
Last edited by xFACEx; Aug 23, 2008 at 03:05 AM.
1 touched up
2 raw
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
hmmm, two textures dont do for much of a preview, fill us in when youve finished the head and all the legs?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
So, shall I run the Texture Clan an invitation to a graphicoff? I wouldn't state an ingame challenge, cause that kind of thing usually backfires in a big way.
Waitwaitwait, I'm confused. Where is this ToriTC? O_o

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
^

lolwut?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?