Toribash
Yeah, I just LOVE reading bad apps and then David replying "lol" or "NO" or "Rejected." It's honestly hilarious reading bad apps.
Be good or be good at it.
I just dont understand why people even bother. This is a realy great clan and they think you guys will let in a random green belt with 4 posts?
Trickbob welcome back Unless your applying to join back or become an ally I'm sorry to say that you can't post here again unless you use invades tags. Sorry its protcol
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
I just dont understand why people even bother. This is a realy great clan and they think you guys will let in a random green belt with 4 posts?

I'm a green belt.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I'm a green belt.

Really? I honestly thought you were like a 4th Dan.
I had another account like a year ago, it was 6th Dan, but on here I'm a green belt.
what am i doing here
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
I'm a green belt.

lolfakedmeoutthere

I thought you were master master shooter seargent most important person shooter seargent to the max.
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Hello everyone I'm Radi0 and I'm interested in joining this clan because I see some potential in this one and I know some/most of the members here. I'm interested in joining because this looks like a pretty decent clan that will probably expand and grow to bigger and better things. My main is UberDemon(Banned until November 30th). I was banned for abusing a glitch that i should've reported(this is my main now I'm no longer using UberDemon). Anyhow I'm slowly trying to learn how to be an artist of sorts, more into avatar development and such not really great at texturemaking but i'm pretty handy with gimp. I've been in a few different clans before([zero], [TLL], [bleu]). I'm not too incredibly in-game active, i used to be but i decided the forums are more interesting. I'm actually pretty good ingame at aikidotype mods. I'm a pretty decent marketer(thanks wolfe) and am slowly making profits here and there. Outside of toribash I'm 15 years old living in NY(GMT -5) and am focused on baseball as i am looking for a baseball scholarship to get into the big leagues. If there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask I'm on the forums most of the day and even if I'm not accepted please do add me to your single allies list.
Thanks,
~Radi0
Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post
Hello everyone I'm Radi0 and I'm interested in joining this clan because I see some potential in this one and I know some/most of the members here. I'm interested in joining because this looks like a pretty decent clan that will probably expand and grow to bigger and better things. My main is UberDemon(Banned until November 30th). I was banned for abusing a glitch that i should've reported(this is my main now I'm no longer using UberDemon). Anyhow I'm slowly trying to learn how to be an artist of sorts, more into avatar development and such not really great at texturemaking but i'm pretty handy with gimp. I've been in a few different clans before([zero], [TLL], [bleu]). I'm not too incredibly in-game active, i used to be but i decided the forums are more interesting. I'm actually pretty good ingame at aikidotype mods. I'm a pretty decent marketer(thanks wolfe) and am slowly making profits here and there. Outside of toribash I'm 15 years old living in NY(GMT -5) and am focused on baseball as i am looking for a baseball scholarship to get into the big leagues. If there's anything else you want to know feel free to ask I'm on the forums most of the day and even if I'm not accepted please do add me to your single allies list.
Thanks,
~Radi0

Hell, I vote yes.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Radi0 View Post
Thanks,
~Radi0

That was the best app I have seen in a while. Yes.
-----
Oh, and nice trippy cat David.
Last edited by PrinceD2; Oct 2, 2011 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump