Toribash
Investment and actuarial science both very hard.I studying mechanical engineering so I can't say I understand them,but I know investment is all math
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
Well at the moment Sora I'm studying Accounting as a Bachelor's but once I finish this I plan on venturing into a masters within either actuarial science or investment.

Thanks for making me feel welcome SaveTheRight you won't need to worry about none of that with me don't worry.

Wow, respect man. Big prospects... Really nice, i hope you do well! Honestly having an education is so good for your future...i wasn't motivated at all through secondary school, nor did i find anything i'd like to do for the future, not having a plan is real tough.
But now i'm going to start climbing the ladder a little.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 29, 2019 at 05:36 PM.
Comes with a high level of stress, but hopefully, it pays off. Just grateful to be someone who can understand mathematical sciences but everyone has their own talents and that's how the world goes round.

I'm thinking of creating a thread where I will be buying other users goods and I wanted to introduce the idea to you guys first, in case you have any items you want to dispose of, the thread will become active once i am comfortably duelling again.
Just warming up to make sure I'm good enough to start duelling again.

Just wanted to ask a question, which members of the clan have warring permissions?
Last edited by Charm; Oct 29, 2019 at 10:36 PM.
Aah, an old duelist eh? They bring me bittersweet memories.
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
The most I lost in one duel was 1kk,
Or if you’re counting art and other goods. 200k(300k?) and 2 taroni sets, roughly 1.6kk
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
That's something I wouldn't want to lose. I'm going to be raising some TC and I'm considering running some events using and promoting the clan name, for example, 30-50k tourneys.