Toribash
so 10mill$ is around the corner
lolderp.

also, i like the new dotabuff changes, shows you what skill bracket you're playing in, i think when youre in a 4+ stack.

not sure if Im in very high though, befor they changed the MMR thing, i was high, so maybe ive improved enough, i dunno, maybe it was just the party ranking. didnt feel outclassed by any of the other team though.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
So, in case you don't know, fnatic either plays ti4 with era (who has some serious mental illness atm) or they're disqualified. Yet fear and some other guy get to not play and have someone else play for them. volvo pls
That's why soul ring and bottle is a common item on him ;o

Try that, also, I don't tend to upgrade ult on lvl 6, I prefer a killer tinker rather than a pusher tinker (maxing laser and missiles), despite the gpm goes insanely up when you max march of machines first.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
So, in case you don't know, fnatic either plays ti4 with era (who has some serious mental illness atm) or they're disqualified. Yet fear and some other guy get to not play and have someone else play for them. volvo pls

Valve responded. http://blog.dota2.com/2014/06/6608/

/me gets some popcorn.

btw I have a new pc so I play this again, woo.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
That's why soul ring and bottle is a common item on him ;o

Try that, also, I don't tend to upgrade ult on lvl 6, I prefer a killer tinker rather than a pusher tinker (maxing laser and missiles), despite the gpm goes insanely up when you max march of machines first.

Yea, I build soul ring, then bottle, then BoT. I first max the missile & laser, and then I get a point in the ult
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post

era was dumb and emailed valve saying that he's fit to play.
basically forcing the team to play with him, so yeah, unless Fnatic are the ultimate nice guys, i guess thats their chances of having a good TI4 out of the window.
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
era was dumb and emailed valve saying that he's fit to play.
basically forcing the team to play with him, so yeah, unless Fnatic are the ultimate nice guys, i guess thats their chances of having a good TI4 out of the window.

You srsly telling me now that xcalibur is better than era or what? So what if they didnt practice. They are playing with each other since hon...
gfdgdghfg
Not saying anything like that.
Im saying that calling his team out because they dont want to play with him, just so that he can go to TI4, ruins the team dynamic.
xcalibur might not be better, but they atleast want to play with him.
they played with him at The Summit, and they were all pretty happy about it.

also, ugh.
as a support, team too heavy to carry on back.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/747337744
game made me mad.
Last edited by BenDover; Jun 29, 2014 at 02:33 AM.
I think the managment wanted to stick with xcalibur, not the players.
This is what i understood from valve and fnatic blogs.
gfdgdghfg