Toribash
Invading real quick, because of stuff.

Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
mmm fine
-----
done,easy peasy

now send 3k to me
Joking!!

Real nice man! I'd suggest going a little more easy on the yellow shade and also, like said before, some purple outlines would be an awesome touch!

Also came here cause I promised to congratulate Sparky on his new laptop! Play in HD, mate!

Now make me an ally!

Peace n' pace!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Invading real quick, because of stuff.

Real nice man! I'd suggest going a little more easy on the yellow shade and also, like said before, some purple outlines would be an awesome touch!

Also came here cause I promised to congratulate Sparky on his new laptop! Play in HD, mate!

Now make me an ally!

Peace n' pace!

ahhh, it would be great to have a new ally! let's see what will Sparky say! also, sense our presence! we are everywhere!
BTW, nice pic matt, i like it!
Swepples please... I added you long ago!

Spoke with the mother, she says it won't arrive till Wednesday! Still psyched though~!

Yeah Matt, the new picture is great, rockin' the mullet bruh!
I love the new logo. Great design on that. By the way, this is being posted from a certain person's grandmother's house. -.-
•You're bananas!
sometimes, some players who are addicted of Toribash are crazy...
BTW, 100 th POST GUYS!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!
it shows 99....
Last edited by ESoldier25; Mar 8, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
congrats Elite and btw sparky i need to talk with you about my tournament idea so please send me a pm and i will give you the details also liked your second logo matt i mean the second version of it and yeah its awesome and pce.
Yo Elite! Congrats bro! Yeah the clan discussion category doesn't include clan posts in our post count.

Moataz I'll look into a Vibe Tourney and collaborate that with you tonight maybe!