Toribash
View Poll Results: do you want [Bleu]Matt76 quit?
do you want Matt76 quit??
6 Votes / 75.00%
do you want Matt76 stay??
3 Votes / 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

So I am supposed to join the clan and then ask on the forum....
otherwise I am still not gonna get trained....
Why did nobody tell me that until now?

and isn't that why people leave without get trained?

What we need:
A post that gathers all the info regarding teachers, lessons and training camps(I just came up with this idea. You don't need to be a teacher to host a camp, rather, you just gather a bunch of people and practice there.).

A post that explains every procedures in this clan.
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
All courses and teachers
For everyone's convenience, here I make this post to list all the courses available, teachers you can find and students who not yet have a teacher.

This is not official, but I hope one day it will be. If you(supervisors) find this lame, please feel free to delete it.

For now, please post the info you want to share to help me make this post, following is the format.

So,
for teachers:
Course name(if you have one)(S)
your ID(N)
what do you teach(D)
<the link to your own post>(L)

for students:
what do you want to learn(S)
your ID(N)
your time zone(T)

---------------------------------------------------------
REQUESTS:
S:Wushu
N:BlueChel5
T:N/A

S:Judo, Aikido
N:Voicecandy
T:N/A

S:Wushu,Judo
N:AngryYello
T: GMT +5
---------------------------------------------------------
COURSES:
S:The basics of Aikido
N:memo3322
D:Aikido
L:Want to Learn Aikido?

Teacher VKDevil:
S:Judo Action
N:fizikmk
T:Only on holidays (Saturday,Sunday)
Last edited by LTomZH; Mar 7, 2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: updating
"Ikorose, Shinso!" Member of: [Bleu] Bleu, [Aka] Akatsuki.| Leader of [TLOD] The Lightning of Decapitation| Art: Gimp(Texture), Photography
Are there any wushu teachers?
I need help with wushu. Can somebody teach me? Thanks.
The Color BLUE is everlastingly appointed by the deity to be a source of delight.
Once, in a huge house, made of candy, a man was cooking a female ninja kitten with huge Ears and big ass and small Eye with big dick. She was so nasty that she fucked someone. That Ugly man was her bestfriends who had black dicks. then a fucking woman then a Fun stuff knownas dicks said "Hello". But suddenly Michael Jackson pulled out a gun and pointed my mom. Oh no holy shit rofl lol mommy yelled. Let's sex she shouted he type eat sandwich makes sense of Fucking cow stew awesome sauce yum stuff that sucks on a steamy turd. Then MJ began too gag like Bart Simpson, but suddenly the candyhouse was invaded by a group of evil potatoes dressed like rotten tomatoes. Then I threw smegma in their in something knownas dicks dog slip suprised buttsecks with a mega fuck. But then Chuck Norris came along shouting at a banana phone loudly mi mom moo muck. He ate a banana phone guy and he almost choked like AAAAAH! almost die because he dated a BIG walrus
Member of [SyN] Now recruiting!
item trading
Here you can send items or tc to each other in other cases clan trading network.Here we send Bleu members items in return you send them an item back or tc.
-----
Guys I Have My Birthday Today So Can You guys Send me tc or Items I have one force witch i do not like so can you guys send me something TANKS X)
Last edited by magisbomb; Feb 11, 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't know if it's against the rule (No begging for TC, textures, and the like).
If not... how old are you?
I can give you some TC (your age*2 ) as a gift.