Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yay I guessed right :> So your at his place now? Don't do anything mean ;)
Last edited by micho; May 22, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
ohoh,nice ones,tell me what do you think about these (interested in buying? ;])

this is the one I'm going to sell to gerkkou

spiral one(personally I don't like it,because when you move it "explodes")
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Originally Posted by micho View Post
Duh!

DUH! I didnt notice the title.

Oh lord
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Omg.. i'm really sorry guys :(
Hey guise..

I saw now that amadou rejected our merge with Nano.. I didn't like it.. what could go wrong? Anyways im not blaming you guys.

But... i'm leaving this clan.. i had a great time with you.. especially with Snorlaxen and AKP(maybe rdc and ganks too). I Hope we can still be friends .

Not blaming any member (just blamin amadou a lil).. Not leaving only because of amadou's no. And i repeat.. plz can we still be friends I really hope so cause i like you guys.. and i dont want to lose my friendship with snorlaxen and akp and others..

Well.. Gewd bye.

Hugs and cookies for everyone.. and a special hug for snorlaxen,
Tart
Σ
The first one is very good
The ball thingy one is easy to do. Just maximize size and length and minimize somethings (forgot the name of them)
The third is cool but too long in my opinion
last one is very cool! I love it you gotta teach me how to do 2 flames at once :o
What's your in-game nick? Tartaruga
What's your real name? Miguel
Whats your belt? Black belt..(almost reaching 2nd dan)(Playaj told me to join so stfu with only 3rd dan +)
How many time do you spend playing? Meh.. it really depends on my mood
Do you know any Nanos? Uh.. Playaj/micho/kingdrake/dawnthief/kordiss and so on..
What's your GMT? +GMT 00
Where do you come from? Portugal
If you were in a clan before, what clan was it, and why did you leave it? 1336.9-Kinda pissed off with leader and left cause there was no merge between us.
Why do you think we should take you? Im cool, helpful, friendly and playaj said yes to my "hey.. since amadou rejected the merge can i move to nano anywayz?"
Anything more? I liek u guise.
Σ