Toribash
gj pot ;) you are doing great man
hey and pot if you are doing any other wars tell me ;) il try and play more in them
Last edited by fragray; Sep 17, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
I couldn't get the bodypart to hit hard on the other bodypart, so it wasn't so awesome, still one of my best singleplayer madmans
Attached Files
Madman 3.rpl (233.5 KB, 6 views)
Sorry for inactivity.
My excuse is because my computer is broken.

Monkey, Potram, how was (Srs)?
Killjoys, make some noise!
guys! sorry to invade you again :S but why dont you just get official ?! you have some active members make many wars and such things... you can get these 50k ! do it !
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
I don't really know if we'll make official. Can someone remind me of the expectations of an official clan and what the rules are to get an official clan?

It's late, I don't know what I'm talking about.
If it is about the tc I could put the rest, I really like this clan and don't want it to fall apart, of for someone else to leave, specially one of our leaders. I would put the tc if everyone agrees we should make it official... I don't want people to leave with me having put my trust in our clan.
These are the requirements you must meet if you wish to apply to become an official clan. Your clan must:
  • Be at least three weeks old. We don't want clans dying while we vote on them. Having at least three weeks behind you can be a good indication of the possible longevity of your clan.
  • Have at least 9 members.
  • Pay 50,000TC. If you want to become official, you have to earn it and pay for it.
  • Have leaders who display competence and good leadership skills.
  • Have members who behave respectfully and appropriately.
  • Include a clan story. This doesn’t have to be anything too elaborate, but it should show creativity and commitment to your clan. If you are going to take the time to care about your clan in the long run, you can take the short amount of time to write a short clan story. Here is an example of an elaborate clan story. And here is an example of a not as elaborate, but just as acceptably creative, story.