Toribash
Hmmm. Probably won't be watching that then
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
The perfect definition of Harem, that's what Nisekoi is about. Don't choose one... because he won't.

but he does, and it was a crappy harem, don't see the point of continuously adding more girls that he'll definitely not end up with
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
pick it up again and see if I like it.
For anyone that does not know what it is, my first impressions where: This is a cross dressing trap anime(Way too oversimplified, here is a more in depth review by a person that actually cared enough to write about it).
I felt as if it could be an interesting anime for sure, but at the same time I was not wowed by the first episode, and for me the first episode means a lot on how I enjoy an anime.

Could be a nice break from all the other bland carbon copied and pasta anime I've seen this season.
Last edited by Tuna; Nov 2, 2016 at 03:33 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
meh.... boku no pico did it first, that is also copy pasta...

Nisekoi does not scare off viewers
Is it bad of me to be enjoying the triggered comments more than the actual anime?
Humans are pretty dumb.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I dunno, Nisekoi is pretty enjoyable if you like watching dense characters being dense. Some people don't like watching people who don't just take the simple route and are plagued continuously by indecision at the worst moments.

Literally most of Nisekoi's plot hinges on the fact that almost all of the people composed in the love polygon aren't honest with themselves or with others. Which is amusing for some people (le me), but painful for others.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I dunno, Nisekoi is pretty enjoyable if you like watching dense characters being dense. Some people don't like watching people who don't just take the simple route and are plagued continuously by indecision at the worst moments.

Literally most of Nisekoi's plot hinges on the fact that almost all of the people composed in the love polygon aren't honest with themselves or with others. Which is amusing for some people (le me), but painful for others.

Well I don't really mind that. I'm just not really into the harem genre, and though I would definitely give it a try, at the moment I can only get anime I really want, what with my internet and financials both being shit class
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016