Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
kaiokay, I can help you on that
You see, a girl might like you when there|you can also write these down.
1).Spend time with her before assuming anything about her.It's important to get to know her better and to give her the chance to get to know you too. Find a shared activity, like a sport, a hobby, a club, or even just hanging around chatting during lunch hour so that you can simply be around one another long enough to get the vibe. While you may be tempted to lock eyes across a crowded room and know "she's the one", it's a lot better to try and spend time around each other before letting instant attraction do all the decision-making.
2).Look at her unconscious acts first. Body language will provide the first hints about how she sees you, so be ready to spot them. Some of the main things to look for include:She will seem to stand taller, pull her shoulders back, and pull her stomach in.[1]

You'll see her licking her lips, touching her neck or lifting her head so that more of her neck is exposed.

She may lean toward you more, or move closer to you. She might lean in to whisper as an excuse to get closer.

Flared nostrils can be a sign of interest, although this might be hard to detect without looking a little too interested in her nose!

She might start playing with her hair and wiping imaginary dust off your clothes.

Look for the blush; that's a fairly good sign she's keen on you.

Watch for her touching you and mirroring your movements. These are signs too that she's interested.[2]

If she looks down at the ground, it may mean that she is shy and nervous to make eye contact.

You won't find the signs out on a website.

The best sign to look for is when she tells you that she likes you.
Leader of nothing
so true

Stop with the 1-10 word posts
~lumpysolo
Last edited by lumpysolo; Feb 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM.
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
You gotta make her like you. Girls want the thrill of the chase. You gotta make them come to you instead of you acting like a lost puppy dog following them around everywhere.
Hey, i didn't check this thread for an long time, since i'm working alot to make my clan official, i alredy apply...
So, you guys, how's the life? I can see new members, welcome everyone.
I think legendary back..
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Hey, i didn't check this thread for an long time, since i'm working alot to make my clan official, i alredy apply...
I think legendary back..

Good luck Sainzgc. Is it the first time you've applied?
Leader of nothing
No, i applied pure 2 times, but i think we're too beginning in the first time.
I'm almost sure that Pure will got it now. If, don't got it now, i don't will desist.
No, i applied pure 2 times, but i think we're too beginning in the first time.
I'm almost sure that Pure will got it now. If, don't got it now, i don't will desist.

its ok, a clan may never get it on there first go around. i hope this is your clans time .
-----
I think legendary back..

up i thank we are ok now.
-----
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
You gotta make her like you. Girls want the thrill of the chase. You gotta make them come to you instead of you acting like a lost puppy dog following them around everywhere.

lol thats so true. but its hard to do that .
Last edited by Drakeco; Feb 14, 2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Well we have the 50k and we have only been a clan for two days.
But now we wait, I have told the to not stop donating because the threat of being rejected.

All is good.
Leader of nothing
I'm going to add tc to the bank later on.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
People need to stop being stupid and posting with 1-10 word posts. This kind of stuff can be done on PM and/or IRC. You don't need to spam up the thread with shit like girlfriends and stuff.

Also, I want to address a matter on grammar, because I can't understand anything, any of you are saying.