Toribash
A class mate told me to watch 2 guys 1 horse, was weird as fuck. Then on the same site i found a lot more shoking videos. Watched a couple of them, my entire childhood and life is ruined. Mom where are you, i want to suck my big finger while u hug me...
Last edited by azzeffir23; Nov 14, 2015 at 07:10 PM.
I would like to suck other big thing of yours, pad. :3

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
A class mate told me to watch 2 guys 1 horse, was weird as fuck. Then on the same site i found a lot more shoking videos. Watched a couple of them, my entire childhood and life is ruined. Mom where are you, i want to suck my big finger while u hug me...

I've seen a lot of crazier Japanese shits before.
Hell, I'll just tell you what it was, a woman having a fun time with a dog then slurp the dog's shit with a straw. Glad I don't remember what it's called, or rather I can't read Japanese text.
And there was also one where a couple is going at it while they are covered in maggots.
Watching disgusting things has become a hobby of mine. It amazes me how people can top each other with more disturbing things and actually make me feel disgusted. I'm almost immune to these kind of videos.
I'm getting used to it as well but not to the point I'm fully unfazed by it. There are times where something really over the top disgust me. But mostly, if I've seen other things that look similar with what I watched before, I'm already fine with it.
Yo guys, life is going good.

Just thought that I would check back in on you guys, but apparently nothing is actually happening here.

I'm 20 now.... and married already. No kids involved or anything. Just found my one true love.(although I devoted too much time to her when I was dating and it caused my grades to drop and I lost my financial aid; and so financially, I'm having difficulties.)

On another note, if any of you became millionaires due to my boosting of your morale, then you should totally give me a 100k.......

I also want to thank you guys for the fun times you gave me when I was a bit younger and it helped me to pass the time.
Forever a Pirate(ez)!!!!

P.S.
If you feel compelled to directly address me, my phone number is +1(260)-797-2361. Text don't call, international and all.
It's nice seeing someone as Yourface drop here from time to time. I am really glad we've made it this far. Looking back at the date when the clan was establised and using basic algebra ... woosh, it's been almost 7 years !
I am glad I am part of this clan and I'll do my best to make it more active !

Heyo, Oscar. What has been happening to your net ?
> Piratez
Well, there was elections last week and they shut off some communication and stuff. Some parts of my city lost internet access- including me. It back now though.

What's the point in doing that is what I'm wondering about.
-----
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Hell, I'll just tell you what it was, a woman having a fun time with a dog then slurp the dog's shit with a straw. Glad I don't remember what it's called, or rather I can't read Japanese text.
And there was also one where a couple is going at it while they are covered in maggots.

I nearly threw up after reading this. -_-
Last edited by Oscar1412; Nov 17, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-