-----
We need a replay thread guys
-----
I'm trying to imitate walking
Attached Files
DIS SAVEeee.rpl (79.3 KB, 4 views)
walking1 WIP.rpl (30.2 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by ProBro2219; Sep 15, 2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If no-one has seen this, you need to. Me and PS were working on this yesterday and were freaking out. You won't quite feel the same as we do, since we made it, but it's such a good feeling pulling something like this off. ;)
Attached Files
I'll see it as soon as I get home. Apart from that, we would need someone to approve the replays going to the thread, as someone could think more of their replay than it is. Maybe we could all vote, or make like a "jury"..?

the video

clanvid wip, lol i am actually in the vid and i didn't post any replays at 0:58 the blue guy

Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
If no-one has seen this, you need to. Me and PS were working on this yesterday and were freaking out. You won't quite feel the same as we do, since we made it, but it's such a good feeling pulling something like this off. ;)

Whoa nice replay! fantastic!
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I think there are too many madman replays, there should be more sparring and parkour and multiplayer replays. I don't even appear yet, and you should delete Taquar's parts cause he's not here anymore. A good idea would be to just show the madmans on the presentation of the members, madman or tricking.
Nice spinning monkey!
Hey add me in there please
-----
I have pretty good replays now, whoevers making this add me in plz
Last edited by ProBro2219; Sep 16, 2014 at 12:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
since everyone else is doing it i'll post some replays as well first is something old. second is something new third is fun. also its my weekend now anyone wanna play tplmod with me?
Attached Files
LEGBAR.rpl (44.4 KB, 3 views)
tpsafiejwpewwer.rpl (259.2 KB, 3 views)