Toribash
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
he left it for very known reasons. he felt that it was alot of work and it was alot to manage a clan. he also felt it was boring being a leader to much work an not enough play basically

Well we're all different, I'm quit happy running a clan.
Leader of nothing
Yeah the same with me. It gives me a since of work an a reason to keep going known I have work to do each day.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
hi guys, thank you draken for inviting me, this is the biggest day of my life
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post

hy was up Bro an welcome. Hope you do well an are loyal to us. Were my tag with respect.
I Promise, Legendary unite!! lol funny
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post

hy was up Bro an welcome. Hope you do well an are loyal to us. Were my tag with respect.
Just doing this to be active... anyone want to help me train in maintaining balance?

And I really need help what are signs a girl likes you because theres this girl I like but I dont want to ruin our friendship on feelings I have that she might not have back...!
Last edited by kaiokay; Feb 16, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
ah... you Gangsta i really hope you be loyal to us sorry i had to sleep before i voted. Anyways my vote was YES, welcome to Legendary, chill now and post forums and probably be ingame
-----
Some one join the clan event pweeshh :3
Re installing TB, BRB
Last edited by Xipherion; Feb 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
Just doing this to be active... anyone want to help me train in maintaining balance?

And I really need help what are signs a girl likes you because theres this girl I like but I dont want to ruin our friendship on feeling I have that she might not have back...!

kaiokay, I can help you on that
You see, a girl might like you when there|you can also write these down.
1).Spend time with her before assuming anything about her.It's important to get to know her better and to give her the chance to get to know you too. Find a shared activity, like a sport, a hobby, a club, or even just hanging around chatting during lunch hour so that you can simply be around one another long enough to get the vibe. While you may be tempted to lock eyes across a crowded room and know "she's the one", it's a lot better to try and spend time around each other before letting instant attraction do all the decision-making.
2).Look at her unconscious acts first. Body language will provide the first hints about how she sees you, so be ready to spot them. Some of the main things to look for include:She will seem to stand taller, pull her shoulders back, and pull her stomach in.[1]

You'll see her licking her lips, touching her neck or lifting her head so that more of her neck is exposed.

She may lean toward you more, or move closer to you. She might lean in to whisper as an excuse to get closer.

Flared nostrils can be a sign of interest, although this might be hard to detect without looking a little too interested in her nose!

She might start playing with her hair and wiping imaginary dust off your clothes.

Look for the blush; that's a fairly good sign she's keen on you.

Watch for her touching you and mirroring your movements. These are signs too that she's interested.[2]

If she looks down at the ground, it may mean that she is shy and nervous to make eye contact.

Googled, warning 1. Don't be a dick.
~Lumpysolo
Last edited by lumpysolo; Feb 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin