Toribash
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
I really hate your guts. (No jk)

I don't steal kills, I just stick to my lane(solotop) and advance. I earn basic gold from killing minions and use that gold to build up. If someone attacks me, I stick by the tower unless I feel that I can destroy them with my q and ult. I also do not gank unless directed by my team. I am level 17 and I don't know everything about LoL yet, so you can't expect me to be a pro at it, my win/loose ratio is around .45 and I know as I learn more about the game, I can do better.

What he meant is Garen's ultimate is basically DESIGNED to take kills from people, seeing as it does damage the lower their health is. Garen scales really poorly with items and serves no purpose late game, while the ad carry or someone could benefit so much more from the kills you got with your ult, while he was also trying to kill him.

(garen is still a somewhat viable solo top, though, only in counter situations is he mostly played against people like nasus, akali, sometimes even darius)
Most of the time, I only find one person on top since people jungle a lot with kha-zix. I get ganked a lot but still I hug the tower, even thou they charge in sometimes, I do manage to get at least one person killed. Most of the time thou I ping to make sure my team come back me up.

Garen at his current state is op.
Hes a lot rengar when people fly out of the bush and hit you 4 times in like 0.2 seconds.
He auto attack's and then Q auto attacks instantly hitting you three times.
Op op op op
piss
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
You solotop? With Garen? Successfully? Man I'd love to see what kinda team you're playing against :o

I am level 17, I don't get paired with people who have level 30 runes, bro.

I am level 17, I don't get paired with people who have level 30 runes, bro.

Neither do I :o I'm level 20, and mostly every time I see a Garen against me in solotop it'll be quite the easy fight.

Probably the opponent not being to wise but still, I somehow see Garen as a very easy champ after getting deeper into the game.

By the way, server and summoner name?
Last edited by EJM; Oct 1, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

People who know how to play garen, can pwn with him. As long as the he is not fighting champions who are not extremely annoying.

Cough*Teemo*Cough

North America, DevilToribash

Don't bother asking why I named my user that :<.

Also I can't play yet I am busy with packing. But I shall play you in like 2 days or something \o/
Last edited by Devil; Oct 1, 2012 at 09:30 PM.

I literally get challenged to a 1v1 at least twice every day, this was the first guy that actually went through with it and thought he was better then me. Then says he was afk the whole game.

gg
People who know how to play garen, can pwn with him. As long as the he is not fighting champions who are not extremely annoying.

Cough*Teemo*Cough

>implying garen doesn't counter teemo like mad
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
anyone have a jungle olaf build/guide? don't link mobafire cause those are basically horrible ('cept for urics talon guide <3)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Lume View Post

hhh

I literally get challenged to a 1v1 at least twice every day, this was the first guy that actually went through with it and thought he was better then me. Then says he was afk the whole game.

gg

Hexdrinker against a jayce. New meta.

Also, I carried hard today, adc ezreal. I had an AD ANIVA mid on my team. Fed the fuck out of dat kogmaw. To say the least, I saved the day. Dat anivia built bloodthirster. Tooooo stroooooonk.
inq.