View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by William View Post
Hmm, I don't know if you've got quite the experience to pull this off. It's not as easy as it sounds :P. (just mashing some replays and music)

I suggest you try making something toribash related..to see what I'm talking about.

Yeah dood, I wasn't really "trying" with that video, it was supposed to be informative. I will see what I can do. Might have a crack at it tomorrow. And I am actually pretty sure that is that easy... Video editing is the simplest thing on earth I swear. I just need to the time...
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Originally Posted by ScroteRipper View Post
Yeah dood, I wasn't really "trying" with that video, it was supposed to be informative. I will see what I can do. Might have a crack at it tomorrow. And I am actually pretty sure that is that easy... Video editing is the simplest thing on earth I swear. I just need to the time...

Ok, waiting for the results.
Your messed up world enthrills me
sony vegas + adobe after effects is the only proper combo for toribash vids or any vids in general
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Now, this bandcamp profile is so inactive I have no choice but to remove it from my radiobox... Updates pending?
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
Now, this bandcamp profile is so inactive I have no choice but to remove it from my radiobox... Updates pending?

Not for now sadly, gotta wait for our drummer to be able to play drums again, and that's not for a few more months
ehhh i suck at sp, but i'll give it a try i guess ;p

ehh got one down for now. hopefully i don't get too lazy to continue the rest.

calltorarmhit1.rpl
Last edited by William; May 4, 2015 at 04:43 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me