Toribash
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by hkp326 View Post
On the video, I wonder if we can make it a dance or spar or something not normal because we are aeon's guys.

Yeah .. high5
It should be the crazyest Video ever.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Ideas for the Clan
Hi guys,
here you can post your ideas for the Clan.
Post only good Ideas which you Considered carefully, not things like this:
May we can make a new Video for our clan.
Its also a good idea but please use this thread only for ideas which help us to make a perfect clan climate and ideas that will make us hopefully soon become a showcase and elite clan. (Should not mean that we are not)

I post this thread here because only Elite Members should choose if the Ideas implented into reality.

_Dave
it would be nice if you say more about the idea ..
Why you want the limit?
Whats the age limit?
What should it bring the clan?
I think its a very interresting idea .. So tell more and please all other .. Say more about your ideas.
_dave
I want the age limit cause we are getting many unmature weird people trying out for aeon and when we set the age limit, most of em wouldn't really apply.

I would put it to 16 as thats the age where we get all mature and stuff. But If you guys don't agree than it can be 15.

It would make the clan much more easy to handle. No spam/useless posts. And we can even have a better amount of good talks and know what we are talking bout.
I think we should let us some time whit that to make the reps and i think that spar would be cool together whit some, lets call it Signature move from everybody (just a singel rep whit an epic Uke kill )
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Really good i think.
I would set it to 16
and who is in the clan before we set it and is under 16 would not get kicked.
Because i think this would be unfair.

_Dave
to the age limit i say no it is not about the age is about the way of acting I mean there is an Smod whit the age of 13 ^^

so i don't like the idea
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
Well we can keep some exceptions. Cause if we don't have the age limits then we are nothing near good posts. I am just saying.