View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Sorry guys, I was back at like 6pm +0 but I passed out on my bed only to wake up like 30mins ago xD

And my arms are 50 shade of purple with newgen 3D bumpmap

XD. what happened?
Originally Posted by Deiimosjw View Post
Shiet, i missed it, who won? :d

Kane -.- :PP
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
XD. what happened?

Had a whole day of wing chun training, body conditioning & chi sao/light spar.

The body conditionning part killed me, I can barelly raise my arms above my head. xD And forearm reinforcement hurts, It's better to do it with a partner mirroring your moves. We were doing some before already, but we went pretty hard on Sunday + all the stuff after.

Was good tho

And congratz Kane !!
Hey Guys!
Hey peeps, I know I'm not even in your clan (please don't hurt me) but I was hoping to make you guys a trailer/official clan video! I am really good with Adobe Premier and it would definitely turn out awesome... I have messaged your clan leader about it and I am definitely looking forward to working with you guys!
Last edited by snake; Apr 19, 2015 at 11:23 PM.
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Hey, can you show us examples of some of your work?

It doesn't have to be toribash-related.

As you noticed, the music and the replays have already been chosen. So, not much left to say..except some specifics that we'll mention later.
-----
This is the track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39zKhsT5naI#t=50
Last edited by William; Feb 28, 2015 at 06:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, here is a link to a YouTube tutorial thingo I made...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyiglPBJEQQ

There is also another video on my channel, I just couldn't be bothered to make anymore. BTW, i am 15.
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Hmm, I don't know if you've got quite the experience to pull this off. It's not as easy as it sounds :P. (just mashing some replays and music)

I suggest you try making something toribash related..to see what I'm talking about.