Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Im waiting for A silent voice. I think its not subbed yet but its becoming quite popular

how can it be subbed if there is no BD release yet, unless you don't mind watching some camrips, either way, don't count on subs until next year, such is life with movies.
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Why ? and what do you mean with gone too far ? :S

a gambling game where girls fight with their asses and tits? i mean come on

anyway the most recent movie i watched was garden of words, really liked that one. very beautiful animation & sound aswell
-----
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Movies, right? Try HoneyWorks's movie that they made, the genre is romance though, but It's pretty entertaining if you already know who HoneyWorks is.

cant find any movie by the name of honeyworks
maybe im blind
Last edited by ChokeMeDaddy; Oct 17, 2016 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im waiting for A silent voice. I think its not subbed yet but its becoming quite popular

Gonna go to the EU premier for that.
And a few other anime...
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 18, 2016 at 01:11 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions

read the manga when it was still on-going, it was decent.. don't know how the hell the movie's gonna work out since the series is 7 volumes long.. and that may sound short, but as comparison, Death Note was 12 volumes, so longer than half of Death Note~
anyway, maybe they're only adapting the One-Shot, which was decent too, but it didn't feel long enough to be adapted into a full movie.. and the One-Shot didn't have even a fraction of the manga's character devopments, but idk, haven't looked into the movie at all since I knew it couldn't possibly adapt everything
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post

anyway the most recent movie i watched was garden of words, really liked that one. very beautiful animation & sound aswell
-----

maybe im blind

No, it's not the tittle of the movie.
The tittle is:
Zutto mae kara suki deshita.

Honeyworks is something different, it's a vocaloid.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post

-----

maybe im blind

Lmao, you know there's alot of these "sports" in Japan.
(look)

Started watching Hellsing.
It's true that the OVA (Hellsing Ultimate) is more enjoyable ?
Just watched the first episode of March comes in like a lion... I was slightly unsure what to expect, but it was definitely worth the watch, the art style, everything in it seems so well done, from the art to the music. It nailed it on the head with the contrast of beautiful animation and the depressing life of the protagonist, to make a really fantastic first episode.
Not read the Source material, so I have no idea how well it adapted from that.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions

Showed my friend Your Name's cover and she thought it was A Silent Voice. Sounds pretty interesting.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Showed my friend Your Name's cover and she thought it was A Silent Voice. Sounds pretty interesting.

i watched your name yesterday
cool as hek