Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I won the OLDA contest kamasutoribash. I was actually the only participant together with deady, who got second. RA dominates.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
ooo I'll take one. I would like an azuriteish glow, and can you add words? If so I would like a =( in the lower left corner, if not that's no problem and just the head will be awesome.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hmm ive thought about getting one of these a few times but that means i would have to change my avvy >;)I might post in a while. Nice idea tho schecz
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maldi u available right now? wanna give it a shot?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by phail View Post
Ahem. I am stalking you guys again. I'll be your judge, good luck.

We will soon start considering you one of us
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
maybe we should all practice a bit first, me and killer sat there last night (without the promo team member phew) trying to decap ourselves :P
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
i think phail is turning into a Relax All fan, you know if and when sigma phails (bad pun using your name) or becomes not your cup off tea, you know who to call
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Go to the thread. Theres people who post ways to decap urselves.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]