Toribash
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Speak normal english language, not some mumbo-jumbo shit I don't understand D: I'm Polish, I've been living in the UK only for like what, 5 years? so don't expect me to understand those words.

Mumbo-jumbo shit, eh?

Broheim, you didn't tell me beforehand that English isn't your first language, but even if you did, I'm not and I won't be expecting anything from you. As long as we can understand each other's dick jokes, then that's fine by me.

Also, there's this wonderful thing. It's called a dictionary. It's pretty awesome.
fl0w
Dictionary, ahh, yes. I'm too lazy too look up all those words.

Anyway, it's finally friday for me... I always feel so tired after those 5 days of school. I would just go to sleep straight away, but I got so much to draw, since I am doing GCSE Art, and I'm far behind everyone since one drawing takes wayy too long.

Also, after reading that sentence about conveying synapses and stuff, I kind of get what you mean, but not really, I will just sum it all up with a meme.
Last edited by Metriakon; Oct 11, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
A girl made me feel like that yesterday metria, and I am known as I womanizer in a lot of the places I go IRL. So when she put my mind to shit like that, everyone was like "who is this girl I must talk to her." #CertifiedPimp
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Dictionary, ahh, yes. I'm too lazy too look up all those words.

Anyway, it's finally friday for me... I always feel so tired after those 5 days of school. I would just go to sleep straight away, but I got so much to draw, since I am doing GCSE Art, and I'm far behind everyone since one drawing takes wayy too long.

Also, after reading that sentence about conveying synapses and stuff, I kind of get what you mean, but not really, I will just sum it all up with a meme.

That Jackie Chan meme sums it up perfectly, Metri.

This is why we get along very well (in spite of your love for dickheads named Jerry).
fl0w
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
That Jackie Chan meme sums it up perfectly, Metri.

This is why we get along very well (in spite of your love for dickheads named Jerry).

Yes.

@IeMagazine A womanizer? Dayum. you lost virginity at like 12, didn't you? (Like Johnny Depp)
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
Yes I did actually .-.

can i do a joke on black people and sexuality ?
cause u know i really want it.
XD
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Originally Posted by LaSer38 View Post
can i do a joke on black people and sexuality ?
cause u know i really want it.
XD

Do it.
Last edited by Metriakon; Oct 13, 2013 at 01:48 AM.