Toribash
Originally Posted by Drakeco View Post
Yeah you are right. Because jumping right in an making a clan isn't really easy. Got to know what you are doing an learn from failure.

Well right now I'm giving Ethereal a trial run. They have no jobs or anything, the members can do what they want. but I need structure.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
@Drakeco can you set up a clan match?

I can but did you read what I said about my computer? It crushed, I need to fix it so I wont be there till its fixed.
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
I'm still contemplating whether to make a clan. I need members to start off with. There's nothing to do in Ethereal; just post on their surreal threads.

What do you think I should do guys?
Leader of nothing
I thank you should Becuase it would give you wondering to look forward to. Got to be willing to do anything for your clan and I thank you are that type of guy. I say go for it dude.
Yeah the hardest parts when first starting a clan. I believe you can do it though. When me and thewolff first started this clan we had a hard time getting members at first. But when we started to apply our self harder an we got members... alot of them.
It's going to be forum based (obviously) because I rarely go ingame; if members go ingame that's ok, but activity is more important. I've learnt quite a bit, and I'm still going fro equity (among members), I'll have to drive the herd.
Leader of nothing
Froums based is the best type of clan to me. The most active clans in toribash and they done really go Ingame. I thank they only time you should go Ingame is when you have to recuit members, kinda like I Janeiro do once I fix my computer.