Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Heh, guys.

It's neither double clanning nor double clienting.
He has 2 accounts, so he is allowed to be in Yes by Zacsterr and in Nano by Rose.
He isn't double clienting, I believe.
He isn't playing Rose vs. Zacsterr, which is not allowed.
So yea, you're wrong.
He doesn't make anything bad.
And has my "yes".
Cya Gerkkou!
Good luck mate!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
If only everyone could see my flame...
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I still say no. Im fine with him in YES. He is one person, with two accounts in different clans. You can't be active on two accounts.
Wow, kordiss agrees with me, lol.
I also say YES, even although I have already said it...
FFFF-

Guys, i don't see how you can think this is right. How would you feel if i made an alt account and tried joining other clans?
I don't know.
We would have to choose the two other countries we would like to verse, then we have to get the times right between all three countries, and then we have to get all our members ready.
All in all, it is going to be hard.

If we get everyone on the member list in here, we could try and sort things out, but that is also going to be hard.

Who here is with telecom?
I could text you all, XD
It wouldn't worry me too much.
And, there is actually no law anywhere to say you can't be in two clans at once with different accounts. It is allowed.
So, my vote still stands at YES.
How does it piss you off?
It is simple.
He wants a clan to join with his account.
As simple as that.

Hey, about the name, we have weird names too.
Like, "Fezch", it doesn't mean anything, and neither does "MetroX".
They are just random names we used for our accounts.

And, at least Zac told us that it was him. He could have just said nothing. But he decided to tell us that it was him. That was very thoughtful, imho.

I still say YES.