Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

you know, I was on last night in wushu7, and someone came in with the RA tag, but I had never seen them before. Kickass was there, and as far as I know they never said hi to either of us. I didn't take a screeny because I havent looked at our roster in a while, so I wasn't sure. I know this isnt very helpful, but w/e, it bothered me so I made a post. They didnt say hi or anything, it was very odd.

btw, if it was you and you ARE in the clan, please dont take offense to this.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
there were no new members, deady, since Norf. >.>
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I saw some noob online today. with ra tag on. immediately told him to take it off or he will be banned. He didnt say anything. no more than 20 seconds later jojo came on and said the exact same thing.
Still no answer. So finnally someone realises he cant speak english and says something to him in some fucked up language (not english thats for sure xP) told him to take the tag off or he will be banned.
He complied at first but then jojo sent me a pm not long after saying that shortly after i left he put the tag back on. so i told mosier. he banned him bcuz its not the first time hes done it.

The nubs name was arquiles. or someshit like that.Ive got a screeny but im kinda lazy and i dont feel like uploading, then posting. etc.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Schec's Avvy shop for RelaxAllians
Schec's Avvy Shop!

Why:
I decided I want more tc so I'll make an avvy shop right here
I didn't want to post this in the market just in case I get flooded with requests like some shops there.

Cost:
I was originally going to be a stingy asshole and make this cost 1k tc, but I'll give you lads a 50% discount and only charge you 500 tc, since we're clan buddehs >:]

How to request: In your post, request a glow colour (I suggest something other than white, since you can't really see it) and then I'll post it.
If you like it, send the tc to me and start using the avvy .
If you don't like it, then tell me what you don't like about it and I'll try and fix it.
If you still don't like it, then it's ok.
I'll just have a really big cry ç_ç

Previous works:

Attached Images
schec.png (13.2 KB, 13 views)
killer3366.png (11.9 KB, 13 views)
Kickass.png (15.6 KB, 13 views)
deady3.png (13.9 KB, 13 views)
Ofillusion2.png (12.8 KB, 13 views)
schec1.png (12.1 KB, 13 views)
Exbattle2.png (14.0 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by scheczudio; Apr 11, 2009 at 08:45 AM.
[A L P H A]
make me one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
Well ex... You better first apply for our clan ;}

Apply here and make sure you read the first post

I'll get started on the head tomorrow because my parents are using the iMac (my laptop doesn't have shaders)
[A L P H A]