Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I told myself there was no way Keijo was going to be in any way watchable and would consist entirely of fan service.

I watched the first episode anyways.

I didn't think I'd see action and fan service mixed that flawlessly together ever. Legitimately surprised that it was not only watchable, but enjoyable.

Like seriously, you think it'd be like

and you're not wrong, but it be like

except with butts instead of fists.

I'm honestly flabbergasted that I came for the "plot" and am actually staying for the plot.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Finished Qualidea Code lmao.

So weird but, it's pretty k.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Watched and Finished the Anime movie "Your Name".

This movie was a ride and a half. I was literally balling my eyes out in the end of the film. This is a drama, obviously. Great, great art style and plot. Loved it to death.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i've made up my mind that im going to follow this weird shoujo anime of this season titled: Soushin Shoujo Matoi

because somehow, it kind of reminds me of something important
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I found an old dvd of Last Exile in my French house, not watched it in years... I also, to my disappointment , and disgust of my former self, found a rather French Yu-gi-oh! dvd, I shall not be watching that...
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I told myself there was no way Keijo was going to be in any way watchable and would consist entirely of fan service.

I watched the first episode anyways.

I didn't think I'd see action and fan service mixed that flawlessly together ever. Legitimately surprised that it was not only watchable, but enjoyable.

Like seriously, you think it'd be like

and you're not wrong, but it be like

except with butts instead of fists.

I'm honestly flabbergasted that I came for the "plot" and am actually staying for the plot.

This is the only thing about it that I need to see to know that I shall most probably watch it...
Last edited by Tuna; Oct 17, 2016 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
has anime gone too far?

anyway im kinda done with series
i keep starting them and end up never finishing them

i think ill stick to movies for now
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
has anime gone too far?

anyway im kinda done with series
i keep starting them and end up never finishing them

i think ill stick to movies for now

Why ? and what do you mean with gone too far ? :S
Last edited by yuki; Oct 17, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
Movies, right? Try HoneyWorks's movie that they made, the genre is romance though, but It's pretty entertaining if you already know who HoneyWorks is.
- made in Indonesia