Toribash
Warring in my opinion is boring.
same with my life.

okay so i recently got like batshiz insane at doing madmans.

theres honestly nothing to talk about here so im just going to say...

me irl be like...
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Well the war was a total failure, mat showed that he is really good at aikid and that he has improved a lot since we last played, too bad his internet wasnt as good as his aikido.
dang sorry guys i didn't read the war but i well try to be in the next one. dang i am so sorry i left y'all hanging like that. i don't really care for time travel yes it can be beneficial but i thank it would be useless but that is just my thought on that .
Holy Crap, guys, I'm finally back, I miss my bed, My computer and my games, I never loved home so much after a big travel, Wooooo, Back in action and activity baby
Hey, Onsola, for further wars:

Read "Art of War" by Sun Tzu.
It tells you how you should never pick battles that you are not certain that you can win. It also gives some other very good advice that seem to be very usefull when it comes to TB clanbattles, my internet dropped, so i couldn't see us fail, but it was no big surprise given the history of our battles.
We pick too many battles, which i fear will one day be our end...
-----
Well, this was boring, time for an old "segment".

Up(p)date:

I have further refined my bottom deal, i found that i can turn my right hand downward, which makes the fingers, if held correctly to completely conceal the action. To be fair, i did not think of this for my own, but i watched Jason England do it, so i tried it with great success, i look forward to trying it in front of a live "audience".
I've practiced top palming a lot.
I have read some general theory, all, of course, from Erdnase. It has given me great insight.
So, Onsola, give me a video of your skills, and we'll see how they stack up(p).

Anything new on the topic list?
Last edited by uppkicker; May 8, 2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't think i have posted this "word" on this thread once, because i disdain it, sorry mat. But here i go:
LOL. I think it is warranted in this situation.
Shit, would be the correct answer, but because of certain *cough* members of this clan i guess i'll have to write following:
I'll just hit up a random page in Erdnase and quote something, since that is my sole delight in this world:

"While the "riffle" cannot be employed for arranging the cards, save to a very limited extent, it is equally well adapted for retaining the top or bottom portion, or even the whole deck, in any prearanged order; and the "blind riffle" can be performed just as perfectly as the "blind" shuffle."