Toribash
Same here.
Dude. You have to read up about how LoL works and watch some video guides first. You won't be able to do anything without knowledge xP
It isn't a "walk in and attack the enemy" game xP
I turret hug half the time. I don't run anywhere. But when I do this, two or three guys will pop out of no where and kill me. If gets really irritating.
A hasbeen like the rest
Map awareness, wards in jungle/bushes and basically looking at the mini map. If you don't see the enemies in lane, it's normally a good idea not to venture too far from the tower xP
Perhaps you should play support and stay near the adc, just do what he does and use your abilities to keep him healed and push the enemy team away from you both.
You scratch his back with heals and protection, he returns the favor with kills and a win
Sounds like something I would be better at doing rather than trying to mid. I usually use ryze. Do you know what the F2P characters are this week.
A hasbeen like the rest
Heres a shot, I put red line through none f2p and red stuff one the ones I own :3

Yeah mid isn't that good for a new player, perhaps you should go to the NA, the Meta is different there. It's less hardcore at the earlier levels as theres more people who a legitimately new rather than just smurf accounts : )
you all underestimate the role of a support, which I basically main. If played correctly you need to have a lot of map awareness, jungle and ward control, you need to know the cooldowns of the enemy adc and supp, watch out for their summoners, zone them etc etc.
It's not that easy, especially when playing with random adc's, because you don't know how they play etc.
@soul: nice game, I assume you played top. But I can also see, that you didn't buy any wards. You have to as a top laner, no doubt ;) Anyway, gg though
@danny: beginning is hard, unfair and stupid due to tons of smurf accounts. The best you could do is playing top or supp, in my opinion the easiest lanes to understand, and try to play as safe as possible. Get a ward or two, so you can see when someone is going to gank you (in which case you just simply go to your tower) and make sure to harrass your laning opponent (meaning that you always try to hit him with a spell or a autoattack, so he drops low on health). If you're good at that, most of you opponents will be shred after a while ;)
Well.
I don't underestimate support (I played as a support Janna, couldn't do shit for my adc) and well, only good supports make a difference, bad supports might as well be free walking gold. xP
Also.

HELL YEAH I love this guy
wait till your opponents know how to play and ward
but anyway, it is kinda right that there is little to do against a good yorik. He can harrass you easily in lane and win most trades while still being a pain in the ass in teamfights due to that ult. Put that on your carry and see your enemies getting shred ;)
As of now, my best character has to be malphite. I don't play with him do to the fact that he gets ban.
-----
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Heres a shot, I put red line through none f2p and red stuff one the ones I own :3

Yeah mid isn't that good for a new player, perhaps you should go to the NA, the Meta is different there. It's less hardcore at the earlier levels as theres more people who a legitimately new rather than just smurf accounts : )

Thanks for the list.
Last edited by dannyrug; Jun 19, 2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A hasbeen like the rest
He can't get banned in blind pick, so use him : )
You won't ever be draft picking at your level so don't worry about it.
Malphite doesn't get as banned as he used too with the introduction of Aatrox