Toribash
All right, updated.
I didn't add BOC (page 74) because of former account banned and the new one too.

Also TehHillz... come back with more informations and your regular account and maybe I'll add you next time.

@blotto: loool I guess you don't need to rejoin, you were one of the founders of OLDA, you're always welcome.

For the others, welcome in.

Also I added a rule concerning alts account. Will only be accepted ppl posting with their regular account. Alt account sounds so faker. Be honest, this is the best way to act ^^
Last edited by Kyat; Jan 8, 2010 at 04:03 AM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
lol, fuck, welcome back blotto, Kyat

I just went and did some changes to the Roster colors, here is what I did.

Anyone who I havent seen around the forums, in game, or in IRC for the past memorable time is no longer red. The way I see it, colored text is for active/special members. So, anyone reading this, if your name is black and you have been active recently, PM me and I will change it.

Members whos names appear in a color other than red and have a after, are members who have formally left TB, but were awesome while they were here.

Members who's names appear in a color other than red and do not have a are awesome people who are either not very active, but still pop up every now and then (like blotto :P) or have just vanished (like mod).

Blotto, I miss them also :P betabox!

Kyat, I keep thinking you are leaving, I'm glad you aren't though :P

Also,
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Also I added a rule concerning alts account. Will only be accepted ppl posting with their regular account. Alt account sounds so faker. Be honest, this is the best way to act ^^

Ye, this is not the place for alt accounts. Maybe we could make a post count rule?

Also again...
We had another faker :P He is on the not OLDA at all list now.
Last edited by deady; Jan 8, 2010 at 09:28 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
ohshet. thanks for accepting me! totally sorry I didn't check back for so long, thought i was shunned ^^
<Aslask> broke free! It appeared to be catched!
Can i Join? my Birth date 12.04.1989 so i'm 20.
Oh im 8th dan black belt... And im not good enough in english to understand another requeirments.
Oh im from Ukraine.
Last edited by kolobok4ek; Jan 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM.