Toribash
Originally Posted by leninja99 View Post
So i restart or not?^^

No you dont need to Restart I said yes but said that we didn't need the "serious" part
- Hi everybody, my name is Sebastián, i'm 19 years old, i'm from Colombia (yeah, the country) i've stopped playing tb for a long time, i came back to see iCoF, the clan i lead to victory one day, was dead. I leave it again, and now i came back and i'm here praying to Zeus to see if i can join one of the clans i recognized from my past years playing this game.
I like to play freerun, i think i'm rusty since i haven't played in some time, but i think i can get better at it since i've done it before, also i like to join some tourneys, i want to complete my set. I'm good at art since i'm studying design, also (i haven't done it before with toribash but...) i can try some video making. i heard about origin time ago before i left, and now it's just a clan i remember, also, i remember PM's with Zeus, so i'm not sure, but i think we were friends since he was in iCoF.
I want to join Origin because i would like to be part of some place and this clan is kinda familiar.
thanks for reading and also, sorry if i made a mistake writing, english isn't my first language.
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Originally Posted by sesese View Post
- Hi everybody, my name is Sebastián, i'm 19 years old, i'm from Colombia (yeah, the country) i've stopped playing tb for a long time, i came back to see iCoF, the clan i lead to victory one day, was dead. I leave it again, and now i came back and i'm here praying to Zeus to see if i can join one of the clans i recognized from my past years playing this game.
I like to play freerun, i think i'm rusty since i haven't played in some time, but i think i can get better at it since i've done it before, also i like to join some tourneys, i want to complete my set. I'm good at art since i'm studying design, also (i haven't done it before with toribash but...) i can try some video making. i heard about origin time ago before i left, and now it's just a clan i remember, also, i remember PM's with Zeus, so i'm not sure, but i think we were friends since he was in iCoF.
I want to join Origin because i would like to be part of some place and this clan is kinda familiar.
thanks for reading and also, sorry if i made a mistake writing, english isn't my first language.
"purple monkeys run wild in the red forest "

It's a yes from me, and your gamertag looks fammiliar to me, I think I know you from somewhere, somehow ^-^
it's a yes for me as well welcome to Origin
Last edited by Mist; Feb 16, 2016 at 04:54 AM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Thanks guys i hope we can have a lot of fun :3
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Originally Posted by sesese View Post
Thanks guys i hope we can have a lot of fun :3

You're gona have so much fun that you'll pray to be alone again >:c
hehehe *nervous laughing* i hope that it is a good thing, i don't want to pray anymore :c
Origin is the new Black.