Toribash
lawl we wont win clan league xD but the minimum amount of players for a game is 2 if you win 8-0 but 4 people incase it goes to 7-8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Hey guys how are you?
I wanna play with you guys sometimes.

Hey Moataz, I'm good and I'm pretty sure everyone else is great too!

I would love to catch up with you ingame but we can arrange something for next week maybe?? I won't be on at all this week.
vlone
Originally Posted by tantoehard View Post
I already got used to spamming /rf and /sa wapow ingame.

Wow that's some solid determination, I have good feels about you bro!
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Don't forget to join our discord server!

Swepples and Flames have been, repeating themselves, asking for the new applicants to join the discord chat, this is recommended and may aswell be compulsory as that's the only other way we can contact you outside of toribash, we don't use Skype. Also it increases your chances of being accepted by a lot, taking a few minutes of your life to install discord won't hurt.

Edit: Something like this could be said in the OP, so it's unavoidable.
Last edited by NimbleThief; Mar 14, 2016 at 11:20 AM.
vlone
Should also mention the font size the apps should be to prevent weak apps to be wasted time upon, I think 11 should be fine. People change font size so that their apps look detailed when really they've covered points with minimum effort.
vlone
I don't mind TOO much for it's pretty easy to snuff out an app that has an unusually large font size
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by NimbleThief View Post
Should also mention the font size the apps should be to prevent weak apps to be wasted time upon, I think 11 should be fine. People change font size so that their apps look detailed when really they've covered points with minimum effort.

I put mine in font size 3

I don't think its a big deal.

Its about what you say, not about how much you write.

I think its become sad how people except people due to the length of there app rather then there true relevance to the clan.