Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

...Wow. Greatest app I've read. Even though I couldn't understand half that post, I say yes just for the wall of text. I'm an idiot that way.
My application may not of been as intellectual as yours time, but i enjoyed reading it mine was really funny so i enjoyed the smart humor that was portrayed kinda reminds me of the big bang theory... lol. YES FROM ME <3
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Absolute yes from me for Time.
If he hasn't already been invited I'll send it now.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
We get good applications from "TIME" to "TIME" !!

BAH!HAhaAHA!

News, store's doing quite well. I want to take the "TIME" to thank you guys for suggesting the idea. It was hard at first getting shit set up and I got confused and even Modded for some mistakes. But in the end it was all worth it.

Store profits so far since set up have come up to a total of around 60,000tc and still earning

Style's also improving, having loads of fun.
~You cannot say it does not exist until you see it~
Went ahead and invited resentment (my gf's old account, but I use it now). Whoever's authorized to do so, just throw it in 'alt accounts' on the roster.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
absolutely yes to time
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Hawk I believe you are authorized to change ranks haha XD
-----
for the record, do you need hair colors to acquire the full set achievement?
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 20, 2013 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Hi guys! Thank you so very very much for allowing me to join your awesome family. I hope I fit in as quickly as possible, which wouldn't be that hard since all of you are so nice and accomodating.

Thank you so much too for liking my app. I really put in a lot of work into making it, because a clan as indescribably rare as this deserves only the best that humankind can offer.

I promise that my succeeding posts will be significantly shorter than my app, so as not to consume thread space.

To wrap it up, I'd like to thank all of you in the sincerest way possible, and I'm very very proud to be a part of your clan!

P.S.
I really appreciate the poem posted by Aoefanatic in honor of me. Aw shucks bro.
And to Mr.de4th, I'd love to expound on my analysis of that riddle. May I edit my app or should I just make a new post about it?
Last edited by Trick; Apr 20, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
fl0w