Toribash
Some of my favourite candy:

- Rocky Road
- Red Skins
- The old Willie Wonka Chocolate bars, they don't manufacture them any more, It was a promotion for the 2005 film, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, there were 5 golden tickets to be found inside the Chocolate in each major state of Australia, and if you found one, you would win some sort of prize, I think it was like $5,000 or something like that. Anyway, they were nice :3
Dem lego bricks are the best.
Building stuff out of it and then eating your castles. :V
Also, Sour patch kids and those sugary watermelons.

/offtopic Just made a replay where I almost beat Orko's record for most points in 1 hit(flawless)
Got something like 550k points on a head shot without dismembering it.

Also, no one commented on my sexy avatar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I just noticed Gunter is a penguin from Adventure time.That's a really HD and fancily drawn, Dscigs!
Last edited by omegadark1; Apr 8, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I just noticed Gunter is a penguin from Adventure time.That's a really HD and fancily drawn!

'Ahah, yep
The TV Carton is becoming quite popular.
:V Monkey see, Monkey Do.
Probably isn't valid since I split uke at the beginning, but I can't believe that uke's neck didn't break.

Lynx's avvy's been that for ages.
Attached Files
C# - MaSsIvE dAmAgE.rpl (195.1 KB, 7 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
But its a nice avvy, many people put up the same stuff once they get tori prime. Lynx i think ur much more creative then many other ppl about your avvy and sig.
Dsigs its not to hard to make the decap there i managed.
[Hunters]
I know. I got 550k points without a decap, which almost beat Orko's(or Owca's) record for the most damage in one flawless kick(Current record is around 650k), while only 100k with a decap. That's what amazed me, it was a flawless 550k kick to the head.
I like Lynx's avvy/sig a lot. It's just funny that omega just noticed. Lynx got it sometime in Jan or Feb :V
*All hail the GFX Art made by Hobo.*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I don't know if I've said this before, but I love Lynx's avyy.
And doesn't that go to the Replays Thread?
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Naw, I don't think so, I just felt like sharing it cause it's trippy as fuck.

/offtopic To all ye texture makers out there, give the link in my sig a try :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|