Toribash
Sorry,I love you

App. WithDrawn
Last edited by Dread; Jan 27, 2010 at 04:29 AM.
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
Hey there, it's me again.
I cancelled my last application (I was lsl3012 then, the account is now known as GreekDemon) due to my previous, and first, clan dying, not because you guys are my second choice or anything like that.
I talked to hanz0, he said i should have
stuck with my last application. I asked if another one would be allowed, he said it should be fine, so here it is.

My name is Ryan Connelly, i'm 15 and Australian, pretty computer savvy, good with pretty much all computer art except texturing.
I like to challenge myself mentally, i have a few hundred puzzles in my room. I love reading too, between puzzles and books i can hardly get to my bed.
I spent about four hours yesterday, and the same today, deleting about 1500 posts of my spam from my old clans' forums, because i want a nice clean post history.
You guys are irc-ish, which is kinda what i prefer because i can access irc at any time.
My past clans are Delta and Piratez, i only went to piratez because i was guaranteed a place there and wasn't sure if you guys would accept another application from me.
If by some chance NO starts playing toribash again, i can judo, although i'm fair with all mods.
I'm also the kind of person who won't (can't) hold a grudge unless somebody is being a complete dick. It does take a fair bit to piss me off, but a few members of piratez managed to do it, which is why i left so soon after joining.

Thanks for reading, and i hope you'll consider this application too.
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
Previous clans:42,Flawless, and Prototype

eww.

also, lsl, talk in irc more. i've only seen you speak once.
Yeah, i'll be able to talk more in 1-2 days. It's just that with my phone i type extremely slowly, and most conversations in #no (from what i've seen) are started by youtube links and the like, which i can't view with my phone.
So yeah, sorry about not being able to do much of anything on irc for the next couple of days, and not having done much for the past week.
Hi all, My name is facundo i have 13 y make 14 in 2/12/2010 and my nick is MC, i'm 10th dan black belt,I want to be part of [NO] because I want to make more friends learn and share besides combat techniques,and also help to make this clan the best clan, i speak Spanish and English