Toribash
/invade
if any of you missed the other bit Darkjacker (or w/e his name is)
is applying for both this clan and elite at the same time with the same application.
thats enough invading for me

also good luck getting this clan up and running properly.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09

Name:B45 (aka b4shata aka thenoobzxd<--- Gave it out, name sucked)

Gmt: +3 Russia.

Ban/Frac History: Permaban for b4shata
reason: idiocy. Wasnt really idiocy, some fags was insulting me.. then i started the mass insult
Warn, for ignoring rules
1 day ban, invade
1 day ban, infraction points build up
3 point infraction, insulted other members. I didnt insult, just said that a guy was thinking hes cool, somthing like that.

Forum/Irc Activity: Forum 10/10 IRC 8/10

Past Clans:
Fire: some members annoyed me, like yoyo annoyed some of you. Then i quit fire.
C3, i was kicked when i wanted to quit, some members didnt like me.
Revenge, i left because david was accepting new players, not active, etc.

Best Mod: AikidoBigDojo.tbm

Talents: I'm begginer in art. Making only heads.
I'm a fine replay maker

Belt: Brown (black on B4shata, 6th dan on Thenoobzxd)

Why do you want to join?: To have fun and chat with adequate, active and
cool members. And to know your members.

Why should I let you join?: Because I'm adequate and active. I can help you.Also im known for many members.

Info about yourself: My real name is Bashar. I'm 11. I know you will think that I'm just a little fag.But I'm not dumb. I'm a fine kid, I have good grammar. I know 3 languages: Russian, Arabic and English.I live in Russia. In toribash I'm a wibbler.Missing wibbles, I wish I will kill avwave for deleting my lovely sub-forum. I joined toribash in 2008 september or november, I dont remember actually, somewhere in end of 2008. Then in 1.5 years I quitted, came back in a little months, like 3-5.I dont remember toribash in 2008.I hope I will be accepted and join your clan, full of nice, cool and adequate guys.My real posts are around 4000. Many posts was just deleted, many was deleted because of the hack, many posts are on my other accounts. Skype: xxxbashxxx1

Replays (3): Below
Attached Files
B45 - Arms and head rip.rpl (82.4 KB, 4 views)
B45 - epic split.rpl (33.2 KB, 3 views)
B45 - No wrists for me.rpl (79.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by b45; May 2, 2011 at 06:43 PM.
I would say yes, but be more in-game active, i know you well, and the 11 years old. Does not matter to me.
And nice you know Arabic? cool me too. I can read.
I would say yes considering the fact that he is forum active.
From your past infractions it seems you have a bit of a temper.
I stay nuetral untill I get to know you more.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]