Toribash
so if my name is on there im in?
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
Originally Posted by migitetho View Post
so if my name is on there im in?

...No. You have to receive an invite through PM to be officially in, though everyone that is able to send an invite is currently inactive, so we're trying to get more active people, etc.
oh ok im pretty patient ill wait
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending
I am having this little feeling that most new applicants only want bleu tag. They disappear after being invited and enjoy their new tag until next activity check. Bleu tag is being abused and to stop this, I am requesting Virtue to reuse the old rules about post count or at least they need to read the rules.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
I am having this little feeling that most new applicants only want bleu tag. They disappear after being invited and enjoy their new tag until next activity check. Bleu tag is being abused and to stop this, I am requesting Virtue to reuse the old rules about post count or at least they need to read the rules.

Weirdly enough I was the one who added both those rules, but they were removed later on for some reason. :/
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
We are currently low on teachers for other popular mods like wushu, running etc. I have came up with a new idea. We will make a "[BLEU] Teacher Recruitment Thread" in clans board's "recruitment" sub-board. By clans board, I mean where the DSC of non-official clans are. We will attract more attention like that and our students who want to improve in other mods can finally find their teachers. The main problem is that we are not allowed to make the thread there because it is for non-official clans. Also, I have direct contact with Fish. I will see if i can get permission from him about this thread.

Also, a little announcement. I am using the BleuBot and I got permission from Virtue to become co-leader from BleuBot.

Peace.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 9, 2011 at 05:27 PM.
Am i able to take tc from the bleu bank and Pay back another time? And its taking a little longer than expected to get the BLEU tag.......................
We are currently having problems with bank's pass. (or maybe not)

AgentP, did you recover pass of the bank?
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
We are currently having problems with bank's pass. (or maybe not)

AgentP, did you recover pass of the bank?

AgentP is no longer a Bleu supervisor due to his "issues" with Cally and myself.

I'd either ask Virtue about it or ask an admin (probably Fish or Fee) to change the pass.