Toribash
Who here plays Dead Frontier? It's a zombie survival MMO where you can poke an army of a hundred zombies with a pen knife (in my experience). It's also where you show disrespect for the deceased by getting their shit from their corpses. And there's a hentai monster here, too.
Originally Posted by AiroBlinn View Post
Who here plays Dead Frontier? It's a zombie survival MMO where you can poke an army of a hundred zombies with a pen knife (in my experience). It's also where you show disrespect for the deceased by getting their shit from their corpses. And there's a hentai monster here, too.

Do you mean that tentacle-human thing?
._. I was thinking about paying it

But...

You just destroyed any thoughts whatsoever about even thinking of touching that game with a 20 meter pole.

=.=

Lol

Actually might be fun. I love zombie survivals.
alert u came to the server from swyne i was on.I didnt leave u to join another server.
I need to go to work because something is going on in the city.I just had a mail from swyne theres something he need to say me so i joined the server.He was afk and i was picking up everything i need to pickup before i go.
Just that u know i didnt leave u guys at war to join someone else.
GOD DAMNIT IT HATE MY CHIEF

I drove to the police base and he was just like:
*drinking coffee* anything is allready clear u can go.

-_-
Has anyone of u guys ever tried to make music with for example fl studio or reason etc. Im curious if theres any other music makers in the clan
Snaykie#0020 GG