Toribash
Well, english is a must.
We have few polish members with bad english but they don't use google translate and are understandable, even if dat gramma is hurtin' my eyes.
I won't let in anyone who cannot communicate with others. That's international clan.
Sorry, rejected.
retired
Hello there, my in-game name is Madmi, I don't mind people calling me by my real name of Lauren, I have been living in Ontario Canada my whole life (full English), I am 15 years old (Turning 16 on june 16 ) I'm in 10th grade, I use proper grammer at all time, it's become a habbit now since I have started playing Toribash a wile ago (I think in 2010), and then I quit because I got a little bit "addicted" to another game. But now I'm back and I made a new account, I am not that active but I realize joining this clan that I will have to be more active, which I am completely willing to do. I am pretty mature and decent in school, but i'm not very good at writing and I have have Short term memory loss, which I have medication for since last year so I should be pretty fine. My spare hobbies is I take Trampoline lessons, I play Badminton on my high school's team, I am active outside of Video games so I will not be playing 12 hours a day like some people. Playing video games was just a little hobby I had liked to do since I was little, I think I was 8-ish when I got my first Playstation1. I had played on consoles for a wile now and over the past year and a half I have pretty much completely moved over to PC gaming. My favourite games I play on the PC is WoW (don't judge), Spore, Toribash, Happy Wheels and Minecraft on some occasions. The reason I want to join this clan to be honest I want some Mature friends to hang out with and get to know, I have looked at some other clans and it's pretty crazy how foolish some people can be. I love to be social and talk and hang out with other players, I also love a good competition. In this clan I don't really know anybody (I've seen 1handclap around a few times) but I am really willing to get to know some people and make new friends. Currently on this account I am a Blue Belt, on my Old account I believe I was 2nd dan. Currently I don't have really any special skills (art, Marketing ect.). Thanks for reading my Application if I am missing information please feel welcome to contact me. Bye!
Last edited by Madmi; Jun 13, 2012 at 02:49 AM.
And once again I lost faith in humanity.

if I am missing information please feel welcome to contact me

You're missing the point.
Check first post.
Read it.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Check thread for applications that were accepted.
Compare it yours.
Go through the all steps once again.
If you feel that you understand what I'm implying, you can reapply, not sooner than in six months, tho.
retired
Belt/Qi (User Card):
Past Clans: -iCe, -Shade, -Neon
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I like to invent new moves
Infraction History:no
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):I'm from Brazil, speak Portuguese and English, I am active all day in the game and think it's a good player modes ninjutsu, aikido, aikido big dojo and Taekkyon.I want to be part of the clan because I love making new friends and help the clan to get better every day.
My application is supported by CW member: Felipevi
Attached Files
CW.rpl (74.1 KB, 3 views)
CW..rpl (81.9 KB, 2 views)
CW....rpl (73.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by 2627junior; Jun 26, 2012 at 12:36 AM.