Toribash
Well it's true that she's a healer mostly but is not that bad to try something different with her :s
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
All of her spells are completely based on AP, therefor if you don't get AP your team will yell at you if they are decent.
Well true with that anyway , any other champs that's worth trying Corki seems to be squis
hy as you guys said
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Tryndamere isn't hard to play, it's just a normal right click champion that you usually build on critical items.

Sure, I guess it takes "skill" to be able to hit your ult right before you die then use your spin + stacks to basically stay alive, but I don't really see anything hard about that?

Also, try ezreal.

This is why you fail.
The people who usually build Tryndamere with ONLY crit items are the ones that lose because he has passive provides enough. Hell, you have a 25% chance to crit with 50% health. AD with tryndamere is way more useful and not useless.

Tryndamere is difficult to play because of his skills.
Using bloodlust properly with his ultimate can make it or break it and from experience, using his ultimate RIGHT before he dies isn't going to make you safe as 6 seconds isn't a ton of time.

His shout ONLY slows if the target is running away and the debuff on attack damage with it is great when you use it on the right champion.
You can't just spin in and rape everything.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 23, 2010 at 10:34 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Well true with that anyway , any other champs that's worth trying Corki seems to be squis
hy as you guys said

I bet you'd like mundo.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
This is why you fail.
The people who usually build Tryndamere with ONLY crit items are the ones that lose because he has passive provides enough. Hell, you have a 25% chance to crit with 50% health. AD with tryndamere is way more useful and not useless.

Tryndamere is difficult to play because of his skills.
Using bloodlust properly with his ultimate can make it or break it and from experience, using his ultimate RIGHT before he dies isn't going to make you safe as 6 seconds isn't a ton of time.

His shout ONLY slows if the target is running away and the debuff on attack damage with it is great when you use it on the right champion.
You can't just spin in and rape everything.

I do believe i've never lost a ranked game with tryndamere.

Also, his passive applies mostly when he is low hp, sure it's good when you have your ult up but I would rather be able to hit crits 100% or close, especially with infinity edge which doubles the damage criticals do.
Last edited by ChrisDom; Jul 23, 2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: not /v/, don't start trollan.