yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There Was A Pirate Called Sam He knew it was ToriBashems Birthday Today. So he decided to give ToriBashem a large, novelty eyepatch which had magical powers. Thes powers consisted of xray vision which allowed ToriBashem to see through womens clothes and he jizzed in his pants. Then "The Lonely Island" decided to make a song about ToriBashem and his eye patch. Which went a little like this:

YO HO HO and a bottle of rum
Uric is gay and he likes a bit of bum.

This song hit the top of the charts within minutes!

It was legendary because Uric killed the song so Sam decided to commit suicide by catapulting a giant watermelon at veb which is pretty much suicide. Then Sam had a quick fap and went quietly to heaven where he met his most disliked nemesis, "Darth Mc no dick" who was actually Baytch in disguise. Sam quickly flopped out his Banana gun and popped a skin in his arse. Baytch then died of a rare disease called owigotshotbyabannanagun luckily at his death bed he said "I leave all of which I possess to Uric" "Oh wait i mean ToriBashem he is much more cooler and has mean leet skillz also very modest." Then Blah! Baytch died. Sam who was disguested in heaven at the sight of the diesease decided to write a story about the whole thing and it became a thread.

The End

or is it.....

No, because then veb came back into the equation. And because he's god he HTFU and got online and sold billy pure force no qi for a $10 telecom topup. Suddenly due to the mass excitement Baytch's Heart started beating again, Baytch was overjoyed so decided to have a beat over STIKEMANs face and suddenly That lsl dude who is so cool and deserves a special gift from the rich bastards who run a ducking epic clan called piratez ate the gigantic powzorful watermelon and got a bit of an accent end started talking like a seth efrican end loved thet veb guy end wanted te gev hem secks pies end git 100k en ritern.
And then a pirate called sam decided to give ToriBashem a large, novelty eyepatch which had magical powers. Thes powers consisted of xray vision which allowed ToriBashem to see through womens clothes and he jizzed in his pants. Then "The Lonely Island" decided to make a song about ToriBashem and his eye patch. Which went a little like this:

YO HO HO and a bottle of rum
Uric is gay and he likes a bit of bum.

This song hit the top of the charts within minutes!

It was legendary because Uric killed the song so Sam decided to commit suicide by catapulting a giant watermelon at veb which is pretty much suicide. Then Sam had a quick fap and went quietly to heaven where he met his most disliked nemesis, "Darth Mc no dick" who was actually Baytch in disguise. Sam quickly flopped out his Banana gun and popped a skin in his arse. Baytch then died of a rare disease called owigotshotbyabannanagun luckily at his death bed he said "I leave all of which I possess to Uric" "Oh wait i mean ToriBashem he is much more cooler and has mean leet skillz also very modest." Then Blah! Baytch died. Sam who was disguested in heaven at the sight of the diesease decided to write a story about the whole thing and it became a thread.

The End

or is it.....

No, because then veb came back into the equation. And because he's god he HTFU and got online and sold billy pure force no qi for a $10 telecom topup. Suddenly due to the mass excitement Baytch's Heart started beating again, Baytch was overjoyed so decided to have a beat over STIKEMANs face and suddenly That lsl dude who is so cool and deserves a special gift from the rich bastards who run a ducking epic clan called piratez ate the gigantic powzorful watermelon and got a bit of an accent end started talking like a seth efrican end loved thet veb guy end wanted te gev hem secks pies end git 100k en ritern. Suddenly the grammar/spelling police came and took lsl away for his disgusting use of the english language. Then lsl's accent cleared up and he stopped talking like a south african and gave veb six pies in return for 100k.
After a long, long while veb came back and said "Uric, give me your god damned money and I'll give you no qi pure force." So Uric being smart accepted the offer and traded a $10 telecom topup card for no qi pure force... Then, out of the blue...
Vex, copy paste this as your sig please.

VeX-A proud pirate. [AVAS YE SCURVY WENCH!] why yes...Yes i am completely insane, thank you for asking. THE_CAKE_IS_A_FUCKING_LIE!!!!
It wont let me save it. it says it's too long.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,

The Final Races
Event hosted by PokaDot

rules
U will race against any member at any time
no fighting until u get to last obstacle
Gravity must be at -30.0

Mod
Coopfreerunnb1.tbm
or -300ed 1500mf free running to see who can last the longest

Goal
To beat ur clan mate to last square platform(only piratez)

Prizes
1st prize-25k
2nd-10k

Winning table:
PokaDot - 2
Madvvorld-1

The person who beat the most clan members by December 1st wins

ALL POSTS TO BE WIN/LOSS RELATED ALL OTHER CONVERSATIONS TO BE IN THE CHAT THREAD. ~ToriBashem
Last edited by Festus; Nov 21, 2009 at 04:32 AM.
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
haha it's alright. People visit our threads like flies to bug zappers already.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,