Toribash
Hmmm...that's always been such an intriguing question: "Whats up?"

well my moms in Taiwan for 20 days now, so we are really eating out a lot.

And my prized UE Super.fi 5 vi IEMs wore out at the wire, so Im stuck with the crappy Bose around ears or the old apple iems nodded with comply tips, that sadly sound better than the Bose.

And I got a 1 week math conference in 3 days. Hopefully there will be more free wifi here than at te other place I've traveled too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Gawd
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
"And my prized UE Super.fi 5 vi IEMs wore out at the wire,"

Why does everything need to have such ridicolous names? Why cant it be just called what it IS. Like for example, a mouse dusnt need to be called Ültra Duper Vagina penetrator. Cant they can just call it ... Mouse? What is a "UE Super.fi 5 vi IEMs" anyway?
Headphones

Made by ue
Super.fi is the series name

5 is which one

vi=voice integration, meaning unlike the regular one, it has a mic and playback control for my phone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I heard Uncharted is a great game for the PS3. Since it is also made by naughty dog, I was wondering if the gameplay is similar to the Jak games. Could anyone compare these?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
still not back.... THIS IS KILLING ME.

Did anyone see my mode in the oficial servers? I thought that was 1 of the prizes for 1 of the events I won, Im not sure it would have been called kai-rising or somthing lol

I miss u guys
[o]
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
still not back.... THIS IS KILLING ME.

Did anyone see my mode in the oficial servers? I thought that was 1 of the prizes for 1 of the events I won, Im not sure it would have been called kai-rising or somthing lol

I miss u guys

Huhwut?
Hmm I didn't really notice and I can't check since I'm using my phone.
Coincidentally, since I'm usin my phone, my Internet is finally fast enough for YouTube!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I am wearing a combat helmet right now.

ô_õ

My brothers combat helmet, to be accurate. It's heavy. Feels like having a stone on top of my head.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol