Toribash
Actually, now that you mention it, we DO have X factor here, and it's the same with us, dumbass judges and an even dumber audience
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
well in the UK we love to watch people embarrass themselves all over tv, and then we have lovely telemarkets.. smh
I was born in London and at the moment, studying at a London University so I've seen this place my whole life. Nice place to visit but its becoming dangerous due to the level of crime and how quickly its rising.
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
Hello everyone, im a new member here. Just wanted to say feel free to message me or join my games if you need anything or just want to play.

Welcome to the clan, Charm. I hope you do well and try your best to make us reputable, this means being more sensible than me and keeping composure... Not raging etc or getting in to disputes. I'm sure you'll find this clan worthy, same as me, everyone here is very friendly and respectable.
-----
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Hi Guys welcome our new member Also about x factor.This is supposed to be a serious singing competition in our country but the judges are a joke and there are a lot of funny videos about our contestants.Imagine fat girls start to dance in a singing contest xd

Yeah man, our judges are a joke also... I mean only one of them being a judge makes sense at all, the other 3 from what i've heard are very untalented.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 29, 2019 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well at the moment Sora I'm studying Accounting as a Bachelor's but once I finish this I plan on venturing into a masters within either actuarial science or investment.

Thanks for making me feel welcome SaveTheRight you won't need to worry about none of that with me don't worry.
Originally Posted by Charm View Post
I was born in London and at the moment, studying at a London University so I've seen this place my whole life. Nice place to visit but its becoming dangerous due to the level of crime and how quickly its rising.

Yeah man, London, Nottingham, Boston etc places like that are quite reputable for serious crime... Even the small village i live in has stabbings, there was one not too long ago apparently. I don't really like living in the UK the culture here is pretty bad, though i haven't experienced many other places so it might actually compare well haha.