Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i recorded with fraps
and tnx
-----
also i wanna make cs 1.6 vid but i need demos from someone
Last edited by Dzajko56; Apr 6, 2012 at 06:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice music. That's sorta my favourite xD. Also, good camera movement. I think the effects should be better in different places, and not make your eyes go @.@. Although, it was very nice.

8/10. Magnificent.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
V: Try to make the camera a little less jerky.
Transitions could be a little better too.
But overall it's a breath of fresh air, because of all the new videos being put out being overloaded with effects that just makes it harder to see the replays. =)

Dzajko: I'll watch your video at home and comment on it. I'm at school now so I can't watch it at the moment.
Vate:jerky? XD btw ok I keep this in mind
dzajko nice vid for first vid with sony vegas
lynx :sorry but i didint like the set...
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
TheV: I respect your opinion but, you could at least tell me how I can Improve on it, you should always back-up your opinion with reason. I've given up on the set anyway, since Loled told me to re-colour the whole thing, which i'm hopeless at.
Yo I present the hunters armband if you want any changes tell me I'll try make it better thanks to lynx who done the mapping and I done everything else (it goes on the left bicep btw).

I don't really like that swurvy red line of blood...
It just doesn't seem right...
But it looks really good..
Also, why not chaning the background to a color that matches everybodies set.. maybe black or something?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?

heads updated
-----
what happened with me xd
Last edited by 1TheV; Apr 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black