Toribash
I quit cs:go because there are some really toxic players and the community is not the best... also russians...........cyka blyat
PM me for no reason,ask me something,send memes n stuff
Why? Cuz i like to view pm's (and dank memays)
I agree the community is not the best, but if you find the right people, then it gets real fun. Also its a game you can always get better, its gets harder, but the ranking system keeps me motivated to play.

Cs is awesome even though I hate the ranking system -_- (HOW DO EVEN RUSIANS GET PASSED S1)
i am awesome dont question it just deal with it
Originally Posted by ph1l1 View Post
Cs is awesome even though I hate the ranking system -_- (HOW DO EVEN RUSIANS GET PASSED S1)

P90 RUSH B CYKA BLYAT IDI NAHUI
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
I agree the community is not the best, but if you find the right people, then it gets real fun. Also its a game you can always get better, its gets harder, but the ranking system keeps me motivated to play.

Yeah you are right. The only time I play counter strike is when my freinds or any over relatives ask me to play with them. But with stragers, its a NO for me. Fucking 12 year olds screaming and swearing thinking they are the best at the game while they just look for someone who does somthing bad once or more. Servers poorly managed so hackers can freely roam messing peoples exprience in the game etc, etc. Many i play Roblox but the filtering on the Chat is so shit you cant even chat normaly like saying:

Starboy3663: Can i #### that
What Starboy ment to say is this:
Starboy3664: Can i have that?

See my point

Roblox is better off without the filtering thing in my opinion even though its mainly ranged from 6-12
[insert generic quotes from certain players]