Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by rexton View Post
yeah, the only way to make this possible is to trade the guy from DIAF for another DIAF member.

That's it really. I don't think they would be up for doing that though.
Well, TK's our mod if this goes through. Also, I may change Kickbox for Taekkyon in the Spring Tournament.
One day, Gerkkou had an itch on his forehead. It was annoying him so he headbutted a wall, and was unconscious for three days!. When he wake up he was completly surrounded by angry burger salesmen. They pulled up their swords and rushed towards him. Gerkkou wasn't in mood to fight, so he teleported to some strange place, where he's seen a man in front of him. The man shouted: "This is Sparta!" and kicked him. Gerkkou was sent flying, though he bounced off a wall with his extra bouncy back. Gerkkou was sent flying back at the man with a foot in the air. Again the man said:" This is Sparta!" and kicked him against the wall. But after about five times, Gerkkou grabbed the man's foot. Unluckily for that man, Gerkkou had blades instead of arms... And sent man's foot flying. Later that day, they decided to die in hell. They made an epic war and died in hell. Then 2Bash wake up and realised that it was just a nightmare... He went to Gerkkou's place to see if he was OK. Then evil monkeys atacked them and super fighter showed up and killed them all. 2Bash said thanks and super fighter disapeared. Then the evil nastyman appeared and kicked Gerkkou into a stone wall. He was kicked so hard that he was really stuck. While Gerkkou was stuck in the wall, the nastyman took a shit in the middle of the room. Gerkkou was disgusted. But the shit was really a ticking timebomb. And it had only a 1 minute fuse. When Gerkkou realized he was going to die he called MacGyver for help. MacGyver came trought wall with his golden chariot being pulled by Barack Obama.
Last edited by omfglolx; Mar 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM.
[Hybrid]omfglolx
Belt: 2nd Dan
MSN: Dead_or_living@hotmail.com
Xbox live: omfglolx
im pretty good gamer and if u have x360 add me to your friend list ;)
Last edited by crux; Mar 8, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
There's a bounty on..
Me! Anyone (Hybrid members) who can decap me in TK and come out with a victory will receive 8000 toricredits.

If you are succesful, please post the replay here!

/jo 2bash
Inactive
Hey guys i will be inactive about mount my computer has broken and i can be active just in school
Sorry guys