Toribash
Hi Phantom, im Diego and im 16 years old. I live in Mexico. Im a polite and friendly guy who likes to play videogames for the fun in them, although sometimes i play to win. Im in highschool and i like to play guitar, hang out with my friends and play video games.
I want to join this clan because i met AzureMage today and he was cool and also im looking for a mature clan wich this clan seems to be.
Im an active ingame player and i try to post atleast twice a day, i love playing Taekkyon, Aikido Big Dojo, Lenshu and katana. Im a Black Belt and almost 2nd Dan.
The last clan i was in was Human but after a short while realised that the clan wasnt active at all, plus everyone in the clan was about 12 years old and a bit inmature.
Well i think thats about it, sorry if my grammar is a little off and hope you accept me.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by elite867; Sep 18, 2012 at 06:49 AM.
I say yes, seems like a well enough fellow he seems to be looking for a place to flourish and I think we are very well that place as long as he stays true to his word.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Hello, My name is Steven, I am from a small country in the European union and my native language is not English for which I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes I make.

I was first introduced to this game before ~3 years and was really into it, then I slowly changed my orientation to marketing and spent several hours a day doing this.
Later on, due to unfortunate reasons my account was suspended permanently and I stopped playing for 1 year or so.
If you were active around the market at that time you probably know me under the name TheVo1D or War_Veteran.
My fighting style is somewhat rough since my recent return, but generally I prefer efficiency over good looking moves.If I were to sum up the total games of my previous accounts I could say I've played games to reach somewhere around 6-7th dan. At the moment I am inactive in the forums since I have nothing to do here, but if I were to enter this clan I assume that my activity would rise. On my previous accounts I had 2000+ posts on the forums none of them being unnecessary clan spam.

AzureMage offered me to join in this clan and I decided why not, I could do with some friendly atmosphere and games.

Regarding my skills,
I am a good marketeer as I already stated, and maybe a mediocore flame smith.
Last edited by Cosmodrum; Sep 18, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
Needless to say I say yes, he's proven his skill in-game and after conversing with him and reading his application I see no reason why he would lie and I say innocent until proven otherwise, so in short yes.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I say the two guys that filled out good apps have character.
Well done apps
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot