Toribash
put the LINK on the CASUAL CHAT SHIT XD
-----
oh i see it but its for 2011 make a new one
Last edited by 16bars; Dec 22, 2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killtime kicked me cuz he thort i was joining lag when i told him I'm not even to the point we went to a lag server to tell them he was shouting at my friend i said not at him and he didnt listen they banned him and he kicked me sayin i was joining them and ii am a backstabing twat D:
Belive it or not I used to go ingame once.
Dude you were in their lag server they banned me from it, that senseiuke the nazi boy. And you said in the server that you were joining. I was about to take a screenshot but then they banned me. And you know why i got banned sticking up for you lewis. So yeah FUCK OFF.
Lewis, would you like to be re-invited?
guys, stop fucking fighting...
your both my hoe's lets settle it at that
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
I DIDNT SAY I WAS FUCKING JOINING THEM U LIED i love this clan i was happy here me and uke are rly good friends i said not to be a dick to him you were a dick you got banned by an lag member for being a dick u blame it on me i get kicked i wasnt joining them or i wouldnt have gone to the server TO FUCKING TELL THEM WITH YOU why you kick me dude i loved it here
-----
and you called him an nazi boy cuz hes german wow fucking nice of you huh
Last edited by lewis862; Dec 22, 2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dude i was simply sticking up for you. I went to there server to tell them to stop. No instead you turn on me with them Nazis. No i wasnt being a dick he said: He muted me first then said Lewis wanna join lag?, then he unmuted me and ban me so i couldn't screenie so lewis STFU
YES I SAID FUCKING NO WHEN YOU WERE BANNED ASSHOLE THINK B4 YOU FUCKING DO STUFF STOP CALLING MY FREIND A NAZI YOU DICKHEAD