Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
That cool $5000 gun is known as the auto and it is cancer

i don't get it
i know few people who can use an auto like me
ask anyone that's seen me pick it up

even as a "noob gun" it still takes a high level of skill to be able to pull off 5Ks and clutches
i've been in a few situations where being able to use that gun well paid off
honestly i could say the awp is a "noob gun" because it's almost always a 1 shot
but isn't that stupid?
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Playing against someone in Comp, say hey nice AWP skin (Minimal Wear AWP Boom), he goes "Want it? I hate the name tag"

Randomly gives me $15 AWP skin. Cool.
only if you pay for another
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Nah I think the guy was just nice, ended up playing some games with him later in the day.

Although at the time he was a complete random.

Put on $15 to Steam and decided to get a field-tested (barely noticeable) Ak-47 Redline, M4A4 Modern Hunter, Mac 10 Curse, Galil Kami (although I already have a stat sandstorm) and an MP9 Hot Rod.

That means I have a skin for every gun, which is what I want, however there are still a lot that I can replace in the future for more valuable/better skins
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Nah I think the guy was just nice, ended up playing some games with him later in the day.

Although at the time he was a complete random.

Put on $15 to Steam and decided to get a field-tested (barely noticeable) Ak-47 Redline, M4A4 Modern Hunter, Mac 10 Curse, Galil Kami (although I already have a stat sandstorm) and an MP9 Hot Rod.

That means I have a skin for every gun, which is what I want, however there are still a lot that I can replace in the future for more valuable/better skins

Get an usp orion m8
:D